Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by ATHEIST IS TRUTH!, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Lonely G

Lonely G New Member

Hi, Irish guy now living in The Blue Mountains, NSW
    I smoked for 20 years and have been vaping exclusively for a month now, I started off with a ego/vision set up but have this week upgraded to a provari mini/protank, mostly enjoying minty flavours

2. melchiorDUS

melchiorDUS New Member

Welcome mudtoy! Straight to the good gear I see ! :)

3. Sim - plicimus

Sim - plicimus New Member

:frown-new:Gawd, those Victorian's have got a weird taste in music :)

4. jay

jay New Member

thanks mate, yeah I guess so, as soon as I realised it would be a long term thing I bought some good gear instead of wasting more money

5. Project0

Project0 New Member

Welcome to all the newbies, whatever species you happen to be :) Ask questions, tell us you're story :)

[​IMG]

6. Lover of Life

Lover of Life New Member

ok i give up, how do i change my avatar?

7. bitsonews

bitsonews New Member

got it. for other newbies , it's not in the "edit profile" section, it is up top in the "profile" drop down

8. lras0jxifuz

lras0jxifuz New Member

I'm new too. and I have found that vaping all day on 0mg and whan you need it.. vaping some higher nicotine level group when I need it does help tremendously when I crave focus and calmness :), i.e I was smoker of 8mg for 5 years, but when I transition from smoking to vaping, I actually did vape 18mg about 2-3 puff for about 5-6 times a day. It was so strong for me that 2 puff will be just enough. and the rest of the time, I just vape 0 mg e-liquid. and the fifth day I was just vaping all day. I was recomended to vape all day on the 5th day as much as I wish.. nicotine and non nic. I dont know what happen, but I've got a little guilt since I kept a pack of cagarettes (just in case). On the 5th day, the devil got to me and I smoke a cigarette. Ittaste tes so bad that I made a decision to just go on it and keep vaping. So one's taste could be trick I assumed, be.comse for some reason, thee tastebuds changeand after you vape all day . Good luck you there :)

9. Gadoduer

Gadoduer New Member

Hi all , Phe from Tassie, just started on a pair of vision spinners and evods , my mate zerowaycool got me for Chrissie. He is here on hols now and has set them up for me. So far not bad, looking at getting off the smokes and seems to be going OK so far. Still feel like a smoke but nothing like before so that is good. He also put me onto this forum, so i thought I would drop by to say Hi.

Phe (short for Phoenix)

10. qzxivvxt

qzxivvxt New Member

Hi and welcome Phe
    where abouts in tassie are you ?

11. MissWilson

MissWilson New Member

Deloraine way

12. Juzeppe

Juzeppe New Member

Hi all,
    Gone with TobaccoIsDead as my handle here. Been vaping full-time since October 14 2013 with nicotine cartomisers. Started with canuk Blues, upped to Veppo e-cigs, and been completely tobacco-free the whole time (97 days!). A couple of mates have been recruited to vaping after I showed them my kits and they had a taste.
    Have had one scary depleted batteries event while out on the town, but recently stocked up with a small army of the Veppo 510/cig-alike batteries to keep me powered.
    Tempted to upgrade further to an eGo-C Twist or similar. A bit .comnted by the decision-making and ordering for more serious gear, so I joined up here to help me get solid info before I dive deeper into vaping.
    Looking forward to some discussion and sharing.
    Cheers!

13. futhspeehealf

futhspeehealf New Member

Hi all,

Just started fully vaping couple of days ago. Started researching into vaping couple of months ago. bought a smoktech SID, kanger Protank2 last month. But stupid battery charger did not come for 1.5 months! Hope to learn more and get more into vaping.

14. Coustysaums

Coustysaums New Member

Welcome djono23. You'll learn some things are not worth waiting for, and for some gear better not to wait as the prices aren't half bad locally ;)

15. best005

best005 New Member

Just sayin hi to our newbies and welcome to AVF:encouragement::encouragement::encouragement:

16. cedan2

cedan2 New Member

HI AND WELCOME EVERYONE

[​IMG]

17. test1888

test1888 New Member

Tobaccoisdead.....you know you're going to get called Tiddy, don't you.....lol. Welcome aboard peeps.

18. As_It_Is

As_It_Is New Member

Hi All,

I started vaping about a month ago when I made my way back to the States for the holidays. I'm currently using a Nemesis and Nimbus clone, which I both love. Hopefully I can learn tons and give back as well.

19. donna g

donna g New Member

Blaktop - I didn't fully think that through, but I'm OK with Tiddy! Or TiD, or whatever... Thanks for the welcome.

20. rurouni

rurouni New Member

Hello fellow Vapers,

My name is rolladigdeep (Peter). Ive been vaping for about 6 months, nice to meet you all.