Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by ATHEIST IS TRUTH!, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Meisshin

Meisshin New Member

Hiya people :)

My name is Amanda. I'm from Victoria. I was a 50 cigarette a day girl for almost 20 years (What the heck was I thinking!). I have been vaping for about 3 months now. Never picked up another cigarette since the day I got my vaping starter kit.

I started off on pen style ecigs and quickly switched to vv mods.

I'm a bit of a chatterbox, so you've all been pre-warned! There's nothing P.C about me, I love a good .comgh and am a friendly thing!

I don't actually know anyone who vapes in 'real life' and thought it'd be a great idea to meet some like minded folk.

So, hello all!

2. booreBub

booreBub New Member

Hi Fluffyvapingclouds :) Welcome :)

3. simply600

simply600 New Member

Hiya Fluffy and all other new people

4. wag mayonsE

wag mayonsE New Member

Hi Fluffyvapingclouds, think I will call you Fluff for short -- easier to type :congratulatory:

5. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

6. Ropunumousa

Ropunumousa New Member

Rock on Amanda and welcome, good on ya for quitting the stinkies too:encouragement::encouragement::encouragement:

7. Werocrop

Werocrop New Member

Welcome to all new members :) :) :D :D :)

8. eric k

eric k New Member

Welcome all new members... I was away on a little hiatus (ok computer decided to break)
    Freakin awesome to see so many new folk round these here parts!!

9. levilasselle655

levilasselle655 New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

10. podrido

podrido New Member

Lol. I'm fine with fluff :)

11. Soorlen

Soorlen New Member

Hi Bindy. I'm fairly new too....I've been vaping a couple of months now. It's a pretty steep learning curve, but having recently got my brain wrapped around the basics, I might be able to better remember what "getting your feet wet" is like. In hindsight I wish I had asked more questions instead of reading a thousand posts hoping to find the one with the info I needed. Folks here are nice, and I'll be happy to help if I know the answer. I remember well what knowing nearly nothing about vapes is like. I hate to hear your husband isn't supportive. Mine's a non (as in never) smoker who was just pleased as punch when I switched to vaping. At this stage, he would never push his luck by being critical. Lets face it, what works for one doesn't work for all. Good on your hubby for quitting cold turkey. That just doesn't work for some of us. To be honest, I've never considered even trying that method. Freakin' scary if you ask me. Anyway, welcome. I hope you find what you came here for.

A Vaper's Wife: Welcome. I'm fairly new around here, and not here that often, but it's a nice place. My hubby isn't a vaper, but he spends 99% of his time on another website that deals with his hobby, so I know how it feels to be a web widow ;)

12. Usardjab

Usardjab New Member

Hi all. Been vaping for over a year now, and been reading the forum for a while. Thought it was time I joined in. .comght shinyitis from here. I use eBarons mostly, and collect 14500 mech mods. My health has improved out of sight since I started vaping. I smoked for over 30 years, 40 or more a day in the end, had big black rings under my eyes, a constant cough and frequent chest pains. All have disappeared now. I'm partial to a bit of snus too, so it's great to see some other snusers about. I have no intentions to quit nicotine - life's too short to bother with such trivial goals. :)

13. The Manipulator

The Manipulator New Member

*Tips hat* to all new members

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

14. GoodGamer_34

GoodGamer_34 New Member

Hi to all the new members. Good onyas for joining in with us lot. Any lurkers out their that haven't decided on a kit yet just grab an ego starter kit with two of everything and a variety of different flavoured juice and get started. If you want to upgrade your kit later, you will be able to give your starter kit to one of your friends! I didn't give up at all, I just found something way better than smoking. I smoked be.comse I had to, I vape be.comse I love it. It has changed my life. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain!!! http://forums.canukvapers.com/new-vapers-forum/17044-noes-list.html

15. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Hi Flute good to hear you've got rid of the stinkies, and your health is a lot better. I hope you enjoy your time on the forum:encouragement::encouragement::encouragement:

16. infergo

infergo New Member

Hello to All the New Members and Welcome :)

I joined in September ... lurked for awhile ... bought a very basic ego starter kit and haven't had a fag since Oct 16th... I never intended to give up completely but just didn't feel like I needed a cig since my first vape, brilliant forum this, wouldn't have made it without the support here.. good luck ...

17. Molly

Molly New Member

Hey guys and gals.
    I'm Rob. Ive been vaping for around 3 years, so ive tried most things. Def not a ecig virgin! Lol a mate of mine got me into them through a local who opened a shop, who is now a great friend! So I vape there juice and use there products. Great stuff! Ive tried a fair few other eliquids and nothing compares. Anyhow I look forward into joining your discussions and meeting some of you! Happy vaping!

18. Hayden G

Hayden G New Member

Welcome to all!

19. akulechka

akulechka New Member

...deleted...

20. Earl D

Earl D New Member

Welcome Marsh!