Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by ATHEIST IS TRUTH!, Sep 23, 2015.

1. electricman

electricman New Member

Hi im new member here and im from Finland. I ve vaping two years and i want to learn english more and learn more of vaping culture outside of Finland so i think this is right place to me :)

2. blesst_624

blesst_624 New Member

Hi woodler :) Welcome :)

3. Nancy L

Nancy L New Member

Thanks a lot, i think you are more comfortable than in Finland : D

4. Mrs.Bossy

Mrs.Bossy New Member

Nice reception : ) Hope you understand my english becouse its not best of the best : D

5. Tripy

Tripy New Member

we are a friendly group here :) we do have our moments, but this is a great forum with great members :) you will like it here

6. carnalclinic

carnalclinic New Member

Nice to know : ) Hope i learn little bit more

7. milesqdrkay8854

milesqdrkay8854 New Member

Hey Woodler and welcome to the forum. I see you want to learn more culture, well you've come to the right place, this forum has more culture than (Boy George and the Culture Club):encouragement::encouragement::encouragement::encouragement:.

8. enam6rlvydi

enam6rlvydi New Member

Hi hramirez and welcome, I've noticed mixed reviews when it comes to the CF1 and the 8.5 watt topic. I personally think innokin have nailed this with R&D, as I'd say that 98% of my vaping is done at 8.5 watts. I hope your grooooovy piece of kit keeps you off stinkies:encouragement::encouragement::encouragement:

9. liberty212

liberty212 New Member

Welcome to all the new members!

Please remember there is not stupid questions here at AVF, so just ask away.

And don't forget to have some fun too :D

10. aprilmay730

aprilmay730 New Member

Hi. I've been vaping for a couple of weeks and have learnt a lot from this forum. Got some gear sent from Health Cabin and ordered my flavours in 18mg. Realise now that 18mg isn't doing it for me and pumped up the level to 24mg by adding some nicotine mix. When I vape this I don't crave stinkies much but I know I'm losing a third of the flavour. Worked out how to fix this.

I still smoke a ciggie first thing in the morning and sometimes have 1 with a beer after work. I've been kicking myself for doing this but I had the realisation yesterday that I have only had 1 or 2 cigarettes a day since vaping. That is actually an accomplishment. As of today I have now run out of ciggies. I got some Wee Willies in the drawer but happy they are there so psychologically I wont feel I am denying myself anything be.comse I can grab one if needed.

11. angelroko

angelroko New Member

Hi all, I am new to this, currently smoking 50-60 cigs per day (Garam clove cigs). My started kit (ego) is in the post so looking forward to changing my unhealthy habits... And saving a lot of $$$$. CIG prices in.com are just insane. I travel to India and China often for work and pay like $2 for a pack of quality tobacco.... Here its $18 a pack!!!!!

Location is Perth. My name is Wayne, I am 49.

12. simply600

simply600 New Member

Hi and welcome Wayne
    Wow $2 for cigs is unreal :):)

13. hunk110

hunk110 New Member

Welcome to all the new vapers

Have a prosperous 2014

14. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

You're not dnar off AV8 are you? Sellling a WB Caprice back in 2008?

Welcome.

15. vaphavelm

vaphavelm New Member

TY to (vr, gta, bt, avt, ros & bang) + everyone else who has chipped in to steer me in the best direction, very appreciated.
    Wife is back on the stinkies now but im loving the vape. I'm not counting the days but, i'm never smoking another death stick (fullstop).
    I have come a long way in a short time with my knowledge so i will give the brain a break and enjoy. I might end up diluting that vast quantity of Mt Baker with a bit of VG to reduce the throat hit. I think that is the plan. Other than that I will take avtek's suggestion of trying a few different flavours in smaller quantities. Cheers peeps and enjoy whats left of the break :D

16. jav2000.com

jav2000.com New Member

Hi Wayne and welcome to the forum. You won't regret giving the stinkies away:encouragement::encouragement::encouragement:

17. chittapanu

chittapanu New Member

welcome wayne , I just got my ego kit with 5ml mega carto's today and it is AMAZING .

18. akwygkjoxdahq

akwygkjoxdahq New Member

AV8? Yes! I did sell a WB Caprice in 08, so maybe! Your nick sounds familiar, are you a member of oldholden.com?

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

19. dexterlablab

dexterlablab New Member

Yep, have been on there for years. Don't visit or post very regularly though. AV8 = canukV8.

20. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Is there ANYONE you dont know Kev :D