Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by ATHEIST IS TRUTH!, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Annoultundogs

Annoultundogs New Member

Thanks, Altered1, will do

2. bobinfani

bobinfani New Member

3. Griedly

Griedly New Member

Hi Ms V, welcome to AVF.

Congrats on making the decision to change your lifestyle :)
    Start a new thread, where you can ask any/all questions you may have about vaping & someone will be along to answer them.
    If you keep all the questions in the same thread it helps reduce clutter on the forum & helps you too be.comse you only need to check one thread :)

The V2's are a bit expensive & not as effective as the devices most members here recommend to new vapers, if you find yourself struggling not to smoke using just the V2's , don't despair, there are better devices that will work for you ;)
    Take a look in my list thread, it will give you an idea of what most of us here recommend for newbies: http://forums.canukvapers.com/new-vapers-forum/17044-noes-list.html

4. ruinuininee

ruinuininee New Member

Hi All
    I've been vaping since I quit smoking cigarettes which was 2nd week of November 2013.........vaping has opened up a new world for me and now keen to learn more DIY stuff!!

I'm from Melb.comst.

5. Monty Montezuma

Monty Montezuma New Member

Hey Ms V welcome to the forum:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:. When I have trouble understanding the lingo I go to the common abbreviations thread in New Vapers section. Everyone is pretty friendly on here, and you're bound to get an answer to any questions you need to ask:encouragement::encouragement::encouragement:

6. Zortrox

Zortrox New Member

Hi Sakipup and welcome to AVF.

7. anutayastrem

anutayastrem New Member

Hi Rebel, I was in the same boat with where to start. I lurked and looked and went to rpovape and got the Provari starter kit. It cost a about 3 weeks worth of cigarettes a months if included postage. It's large and a bit heavy to wander around with but is going great guns for me. I look at all the flavours and DIY Ejuices and got confused so i am on premixes from sights in the states and am waiting on stuff from health Cabin after recommendations here.

:)

8. arennaPlads

arennaPlads New Member

Thanks Usernametaken, much appreciated.
    That's exactly what I need, something for home but also something that is socially acceptable for use when out.
    Over Christmas I attended a couple of functions where a couple of vapers had devices like bluddy water pipes sticking out their mouths and I quickly realised the need for a couple of different devices.
    Currently thinking a Vision "fat boy" spinner/evods and the Vamo/protank for home use.
    again, thanks to all for advice

9. ???? ??????????

???? ?????????? New Member

Welcome to the forum, newbies!

MsV.. MrG and I both started on V2 and successfully quit smoking on them.. took us a week from first puff on a V2cig to butt out for the last time!
    They are expensive, but the quality is great and they will do the job :)

We moved on after about a month to gruntier batteries and making our own eliquids be.comse we found AVF and the world of cheaper alternatives opened up for us.
    Having done both ends of the spectrum - stupidly overpriced to insanely discounted, we decided that with .comtion, you do get what you pay for, just like in every other retail type of thing in life.

10. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Hi All,

Quick hello from me.

Based in Melbourne, switching to vape for health reasons. So far the results are amazing - do not feel the need to smoke at all (sounds to good to be true) Am struggling with moderation ATM but I'm sure i'll figure it out.

I trained to be an electrical engineer (not that I do that for a job) so there is a side of this DIY which really interests me..however I have a tendency to go overboard .. best I stay away from building stuff. I want Nicotene to be my only addiction.

Speaking of which, I see vapes as a safer alternative and hope to use it as a stepping off point to going clean again ... but right now, it's a bit of a magic wand.

11. RUDY

RUDY New Member

My name is AJ I have been vaping 2-1/2 years.I live between Freeport Bahams and Florida.I am always out to learn more and share some experance with others.Hope everyone has a great 2014

12. Themiatet

Themiatet New Member

Welcome Island Vapor! You're a fair way away !

13. paiscarry

paiscarry New Member

New week, new members, new vapers, a new welcome :D :D :D :D

14. bembi_lvr

bembi_lvr New Member

Hey Island Vapor and welcome to the forum:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

15. matgoo

matgoo New Member

Do you reckon the golfers will make a swim for it after you said that?

Hi Island Vapor1.

16. Stephaine

Stephaine New Member

Hi Courage and welcome aboard. It's a hellava safe alternative considering how many chemicals are in the stinkies. One strange thing that I'm still trying to figure out about vaping is that I never really wanted to give up the smokes. I started out using vaping as a way of cutting down on the stinkies, but bugger me vaping just took over and I'm still lovin the ride:encouragement::encouragement::encouragement:. All I can say is vape on and enjoy the journey.

17. xo NavyGirl

xo NavyGirl New Member

Hi ladies and gentlemen just introducing my self im a resident in canada, male, age 24 i have now moved from tobacco cigarettes and onto the vaping. I started smoking cigarettes when i was 14. I start vaping with green smoke ecigs about 6 months ago obviously to quit smoking however i wasnt a real fan at all of the ecigs so i started smoking again, i recently got a kanger tech mini pro tank 2 with a vision spinner ego battery and havent looked back since everything about that setup was amazing and it actually has become a hobby of mine now just the other day i got my innokin cool fire 1 and OMG! even better however i kinda like the mini pro tank 2 still but can confidently say that I am no longer a tobacco smoker and love everything about vaping been watch a hell of alot of the indoor smokers youtube channel as its the best vaping reviews out.

18. ehnzshulzeay3961

ehnzshulzeay3961 New Member

Welcome to the made house hramirez !

Best move you've made.

19. aaceace

aaceace New Member

Hi hramirez and welcome..had a bit of a chuckle at your comment regarding vaping as a hobby..Pop over to the "post pics of your new shinies"thread
    It is an addiction I'm sure.Some of the members have some really out there collections of mods and other assorted vaping material.

Be warned though it may create vaping envy

20. Sofia. <3

Sofia. <3 New Member

HI AND BIG WARM WELCOME TO THE NEWBIES

[​IMG]