Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by ATHEIST IS TRUTH!, Sep 23, 2015.

1. masterchief777

masterchief777 New Member

Couple of days mate, and give soulblu a go if you go that route - no personal experience with them, but they crop up again and again

out of China, if you pay for DHL, you are looking at approx a week

2. flodadar

flodadar New Member

hey people I am another noob having purchased the generic ego twin pack with ce4 's about a month ago and have cut down stinky consumption by bout 70 % without nic additive, and have thoroughly enjoyed learning over the last four weeks about the crazy world of vaping , this forum has been invaluable in my trying to navigate thru the terminology , understand some of the theory and make some decisions regarding what hopefully will be an upgrade that will have me like so many others off the cigs for good.
    I am currently awaiting my first upgrade including : 2 x AW 18650 IMR Battery - 2000mAh, Sigelei SS ZMAX OLED VV/VW MOD
    1 x Kanger Replacement Coils - Protank/EVOD/UniTank
    (Resistance: 1.8 Ohm LR) ( hopefully for the egos as a backup with the kanger minis )
    1 x Kanger Replacement Coils - Protank/EVOD/UniTank
    (Resistance: 2.5 Ohm SR)( for the protank 2 with the Sigelei )
    1 x Kanger Protank II Kit (Color: Clear), 2 x Kanger MINI Protank II Kit (Color: Red)
    1 x AGR+ Pyrex Cartomizer Tank ( as it seems to be personal preference re wick vs carto as a delivery device )
    1 x EFEST LUC Smart Charger - V4,
    lol I have gotten some weird looks as I dont know anyone who vapes , and my sudden fascination , well actually new found obsession ,hahaha has all bemused.
    What I would like is to give way the cigs completely and am very confident that this is the right way for me to acheive that to date , all to elusive goal .
    I am also awaiting eagerly some 500ml of 100 mg juice from jr and some pg,vg and concentrate flavours from vapeking which should all be arriving this week.
    If any other noobs interested I will share how I go with kicking the habit and another beginners perspective on what I suspect will be a totally enjoyable pastime.
    I have an electrical trade background, am currently in the electrical supply industry so the electrical theory is not new to me, and for a hobby I carve bone,ivory, and stone predominately nephrite jade, have in the garage dental lab tools, a variety of jades and semi precious stones, in addition to hand held jewellers scrapers and gravers which I use to hand carve and detail bone etc, funnily enough they all can be used for carving soft metals !!!
    lol so I can see alot of potential for brass/copper clone mods dressed with sleeves of hand carved bone/ semi precious stone with shell inlays that have my creative / obsessive compulsive drives well and truly satisfied :tongue-new:
    Soz if this seems a bit long but yeah am really looking forward to my foray into the world of vaping.
    To all the seniors,and admin that take the time out to share their experience, views, thoughts and observations I sincerely offer my thanks for helping so many others find a way to kick a dreadful addiction.
    Cheers Mace.

3. jykc7wukd

jykc7wukd New Member

OOh a potential new modder! Weclome! Cant wait to see what you create and maybe hand you my money :)

4. Mypegaceway

Mypegaceway New Member

Hi everyone I'm a new member. I gave up the stinkys after 50 years and decided to join all you smart people using E-cigs.

VAPE ON and on & on..................

5. bylikeseck

bylikeseck New Member

thanks, prices look ok to me but the nicotine levels don't specify mg , only low ,med , high ?. btw , I was looking through the abbreviations , how does a gb work ?

6. I FANCY YOU :) and VOTTO

I FANCY YOU :) and VOTTO New Member

7. eforum54

eforum54 New Member

[​IMG]

to all the new members and i hope u enjoy ur vaping journey :smile:

8. justagirl

justagirl New Member

Damn ,wish I had have done this research before ordering from Chicago !

9. sambathhunt

sambathhunt New Member

10. Kristine A

Kristine A New Member

Hey cirrus and welcome to the forum:encouragement::encouragement::encouragement:

11. Heesiades

Heesiades New Member

N

Hi Mace and welcome to the forum:welcoming::welcoming::welcoming:. I noticed you mentioned about giving up the stinkies. This is the strange thing, well for me anyway, is that I never had any intention of giving up the stinkies and thought I would just cut down on them by vaping at work and smoking in the mornings and afternoon. After awhile though it's as if vaping takes you by the hand and says NO, NO, NO the stinkies are not the way to go and you end up giving them away completely:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

12. Buddyern

Buddyern New Member

Rock-On jaytee and welcome to the forum. If you've got any questions to ask fire away, everyone one will be more than happy to give advice:encouragement::encouragement::encouragement:

13. Xmanerswet

Xmanerswet New Member

Hi all the name is Monk, just started Vaping and no analogue smokes for 6 days :)

14. crickeys

crickeys New Member

Hey Monk excellent work, Soon it will be a year :), What are you using and vaping? also did you ever seen the Monk tv show, that was a great series, I think you can still view it on youtube :)
    Jeff

15. Acianinio

Acianinio New Member

Hey Monk welcome to the fray. Also congratulations on getting off the stinkies:encouragement::encouragement::encouragement:

16. Klasinskik9

Klasinskik9 New Member

Ok everyone I did this on ecf but never got around to posting here so here is my post copied from ecf

I saw a mate with one and was interested but didn't know where to get em. Saw some at a dodgy Indian smoke shop and bought a single use tobacco flavor for $15. Then I came back for an e-sheisha for $20. I decided to go for their rechargeable device 'eagle e-vapor' $50 with tobacco and apple cartomisers. Both tasted like crap and I lost it after 2 days.

Cue hours of online research and I ended up with ego-t starter kit 1100mah batteries and kanger clearos with 2 diy flavors and 4 premixed all 0mg (bought within canada) $120
    So far $205 in and I was liking the flavours but still couldn't kick the analogues. Had a look on my kit suppliers website who recommended rts vapes so $50 posted to.coms for a 120ml 100mg and two weeks later I have nic

Total so far $255 and FINALLY I have quit smoking and I'm happy as hell about it

update: I made it over a month, still haven't bought cigs but I have one every now and then would be easy to stay off em but they're still an occasional social thing

17. Hershey

Hershey New Member

Hello everyone i am new to this website my name is jaheen ali and i am from Islamabad doing my BSc in computer science from VU university.
    Nice to meeting you all.

18. dingding

dingding New Member

Welcome Crazee and Jaheen!

19. alexeyuniora6391

alexeyuniora6391 New Member

i guess i should do this

i am dogman, proud bogan from s/e melbourne

i smoked chop chop for years, had heard and read about ecigs on various forums i frequent, mostly murikan ones. semi-seriously googled a few years back, but the technology at the time sounded .comnting, and budget constraints meant i couldn't risk the outlay and have backup funds to de.comlt to rollies if it didn't work out

then late last year the war on organised crime got real, so my tax free chop chop supply dried up and i had to pay for legal white ox at exhorbitant prices, so i looked more seriousl into vaping

started out with an evod starter kit, it surprised me cos they go ok. the charger was a dud though, so i had a night on stinkies and already had a sense that it wasn't great

i hadn't settled on a juice supplier so was still franticall googling, read about VV/VW, watched a bunch of ewetubes, bought a vtr. in hindsight i should have started with a vamo, but i didn't like the phalic nature of them [mine should get here next week or so]

i'm still on premix tobacco flavours, i find provided i keep changing ever few days between dunhill, b/h etc they are ok, but lose punch if i stick to the same

username is what a southerner would expect, for syd/qld'ers it's an afl thing, i'm a bit tragic, i have 2 memberships for just me and one for my parrot

i'm also awesome

20. socceKitsT

socceKitsT New Member

Hi all :watermelon:
    I was a pack a day smoker for 20 plus years until I saw vapes on a recent trip to 'Murika. I grabbed a couple of eGo type starter units and am happy to report a 90% decrease in my use of the stinkies.
    The fact I still smoke a little I put down to low nicotine content in the liquids I chose to use initially. This situation will hopefully be rectified soon as I have some nic juice and fresh flavour mixes on the way.
    I can't wait to get my hands on some of the shiny mods and tanks and upgrade my vaping experience.
    I'll see you on the wall.
    Cheers