Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by ATHEIST IS TRUTH!, Sep 23, 2015.

1. eveassifta1781

eveassifta1781 New Member

Love the intro Button and welcome to canukvapers:welcoming::welcoming::welcoming:. All the guy's and girls here are pretty helpful if you have, and you will have questions, I know I sure did. Comes with being in a whole new world I think.

2. xdoblzm1q

xdoblzm1q New Member

Hi everyone intro I have just registered from NSW I have been reading up on Ecigs today and would love to give up the smelly cigarettes I have found out you can purchase everything at parklea markets can anyone give me advice on what buy for a 25 a day smoker I roll my own Winfield's gold tobacco I'm so excited to have found the Ecigs and this forum any info would help thanks look forward to your replies

3. cutline91

cutline91 New Member

4. Chimichanga

Chimichanga New Member

Hi everyone, another new face to the forum here, just sayin hello. Been vapin a few months, doing OK, off the analogs, looking for some steady daily tobacco-ish vapes still but hanging in there without too much trouble. Got drawn towards this forum from google searches, hope you're all doing well too! Hi!

5. Your worst nightmare!

Your worst nightmare! New Member

HI AND A BIG WARM WELCOME NEW PEOPLE

[​IMG]

6. alfredocases

alfredocases New Member

Hi Tamjana and Birdman, and welcome.

There's a list 'stickied' at the beginning of the New Vapers forum which includes a shopping list to help get you started, try having a look at

http://forums.canukvapers.com/new-vapers-forum/17044-noes-list.html

and this is pretty useful too

http://forums.canukvapers.com/new-vapers-forum/17045-noes-newbie-guide-nicotine-juice-consumption-strength.html

There's a list of canuk Vendors on the main Forum page, and further down there is a list of International vendors. Enjoy!

7. tarasbulbaras

tarasbulbaras New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome Margy and Mathy!

I just read Noe's articles, very good.

Tamjana, the ecigs should make it a lot easier than any other method to give up the stinkies. Noe's List! in the mentioned stickies shows a good way to go to get started. The "discovery kit" at Vapeking looks good too if you don't want to wait for overseas shipping, but without a nicotine ejuice an ecig will only fool your brain for a few hours, then you'll be itching for some nico again. It would be difficult to advise you on whether the ecigs at parklea markets are any good be.comse there's thousands of ecigs out there at various prices, if you had a knowledgeable friend to take there and check them out with you then that might work. Still need some nico ejuice though (which knowledgeable friend might have). At first it is a tough road by yourself, there is so much to learn, but the rewards are big after a few months. Do as much reading as possible. Wish you the best. If you ask questions I'm sure this forum will answer them.

ETA - sorry Margy missed your reference to steam-ecigs possibly being at parklea markets, that would be good.

8. lynneZ

lynneZ New Member

I live in Quakers Hill, If you need help PM me :)
    Jeff

9. laskakl

laskakl New Member

Thanks everyone for your info I will have a look at Parklea markets tomorrow I'd like to see what they look like, how it works in front of me to get a better idea not sure yet if I will purchase from there or overseas I will let you know how I go tomorrow the nicotine juice I will order overseas after reading lots of posts totally confused after I see what they look like and how they work and lots of reading I'm sure it will make sense I have PM'd you canukvapes thanks

10. aggro2pac

aggro2pac New Member

Hi I've replied to your pm :)
    Jeff

11. mipibra

mipibra New Member

Welcome to all the new people, please don't be shy about asking questions :)

12. UntonsedutZen

UntonsedutZen New Member

Helples
    With my Ego Twists (these charge to 4.8 volts) I like to hang around 1.8 ohms and set on 4 volts ...... no higher. If I'm using a mod then I'll hang around 1.3 to 1.5 ohms (rule of thumb is that a mod battery charges to 3.7 volts). Work out what your battery charges to and then deduct 2 to 2.2 and that will put you in the resistance ballpark that you need for a good vape IMHO. So you would order 1.8 ohm coils, these worked great on my original ego C batteries.

Some people prefer 2.2 and 2.5 ohm coils but I think they take too long to heat up and are unsatisfying. Everyone is different and has different preferences.

Don't go for a 1.5 ohm coil as I've noticed that some models of ego won't handle 1.5 be.comse of the circuitry, I've had several cases of this happen to me before I went to the ego twists. Girlypantz is spot on at 1.8 ohms but 1.5 can be hit and miss as explained.
    Cheers
    Sodd

13. therealblackhat

therealblackhat New Member

Great post, thank you. I use 1.8ohm Evods and T3S's on my eGo's and often think that next time I should get 1.5ohms for the extra punch, I didn't know there was an issue with going as low as 1.5ohms..... you learn something new every day in here even if you have been vaping for years :)

I have plain old eGo's from before the 5 click protection was standard, eGo T's, eGo Q's and 1 eGo C. They were all gathering dust until the T3 and Evod came onto the scene and if they were around when I started vaping I wouldn't have looked any further for a decent vape.

14. deanbawsm

deanbawsm New Member

Hi Helples and welcome to Vape.to :) If you want a reliable clearomiser that will fit and is 1.8ohms or more then the Kanga Evod is a good purchase. Does not leak - actually, I should qualify that, it hasn't leaked on my Kanga Evod battery, but they are well made. If you decide that you want a glass/pyrex version, then a Kanga Mini Pro Tank 2 will do to get you going. Both of these use the same replaceable coils and fit 510 threaded batteries. cheers Deb

15. jim h

jim h New Member

Hey everyone, I've been vaping for over 1 year now!

(Read the rules. Have a look in your other thread where you will find a link to them.)

16. Takamagi

Takamagi New Member

Are you a vendor, then?

17. radmila

radmila New Member

hi canuk vapers , my name is tim and i'll be your noob for the evening.

18. Infunda

Infunda New Member

That's a good start Tim :) It's a good idea for you put your location in your profile, but not mandatory unless you use the classifieds. Welcome, and enjoy the madhouse called Vape.to :D

19. Twisted Heart

Twisted Heart New Member

o.k ,i'll do that...just a quick question , whats the waiting time for orders from N.Z and would you know of any reputable retailers ?

20. mjuypjfhrr

mjuypjfhrr New Member

I have never used them myself, but 2/3 business days is what they advertise on their websites. They are expensive though. I'll see if I can find a link.