Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by ATHEIST IS TRUTH!, Sep 23, 2015.

1. chemoabnona

chemoabnona New Member

2. Whitney E

Whitney E New Member

My pleasure. I am glad I could shed some light on that for you.

Gotta love Jack!

Concentrates for now, but I am no slouch when it comes to cooking or chemistry, so tinctures and double boiler extractions are not too far off in my future. I much prefer natural tobacco extracts to synthesized flavors, at least as far as flavor goes. The biggest problem I have seen with NETs is equipment friendliness. They can be pretty tough on wicks/coils, so it is imperative to filter them properly without losing the essence of the flavor. I have looked into the methodology behind the whole process, and although the whole process is rather simple, it's not something I will be exploring just yet. I still enjoy studying what others are doing in their own "labs" so I will definitely be giving your thread a thorough look-see. :)

3. 0wnt

0wnt New Member

I am having a bit of a issue of them clogging my coils, usually can vape around 3.5ml then have to wash the coil with boiling hot water, That's using a resuable coffee filter, I think I'll try 500 mesh and see how that goes.
    Jeff

4. kingdome21

kingdome21 New Member

5. Dymnatry

Dymnatry New Member

Whoo hoo a new member with more sense about how to do things than older ones ... whacko the diddly-O :D!!!

6. pittswifty9151

pittswifty9151 New Member

Welcome spaceballsrules. Will be great to get some input from the US vendor sides of things! Or use you as a freight forwarder?? Haha jokes!!

7. robertocahvs9896

robertocahvs9896 New Member

Hey FM I've been vaping for 1yr but only DIY for 2 months, So really not that older, hell I'm only 43, lol
    Jeff

8. newuser3

newuser3 New Member

New vape(r) here. Been using disposable vapes for a few weeks now (currently using flava vapour mint) but decided I wanted something I could play around with later on. Picked up the smok e-pipe/ud agt/bent tip from albeedoo which will be sent off tomorrow.

Also placed some orders with vaping cobra for some diy juice supplies and a charger from ecig-sa.

Hoping it will all get here before the end of the week and I can be set before Christmas.

Looks like there are a lot of knowledgeable people here that I can learn a thing or two from, so it should be a fun little journey for me!

9. mustoda

mustoda New Member

welcome newvape - looks like yer off to a good start - tho it might be a bit of a challenge to jump straight from disposables to the pipe and the agt? most people step up to using evods or aspires with ego batteries after disposables

have you had a look at a few vids re how the pipe and agt work?

10. getbalk

getbalk New Member

Welcome Newvape!

Have a poke around, there is plenty of info here for the newly initiated. You may want to get a couple of clearo's just in case you find the rebuildable atty a bit of a challenge first up.

-beat me too it Avtek

11. alicew

alicew New Member

Thanks altered1! My relative has a few clearos I can borrow if worse comes to worse. Fingers crossed I can get most things sorted out.

Thanks avtek. Yeah, I've done a bunch of reading, and I'm still going. I like to get a firm foot in something before going ahead. I've got a relative that uses mods and rebuildables so hopefully if I.get stuck with anything I can go to them for advice.

I've watched numerous video reviews on the smok and a couple on the ud agt, but I'll be getting more reading done on the agt before it gets here.

I'm sure I'll have questions to ask when it gets here.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Definitely one of the better forums I've been on (no better way to welcome someone than by flaming them right off the bat - too many of those kinds of people about).

12. Meg

Meg New Member

Welcome newvape,... nice to see another SA vaper here, haven't met another 'in the wild' yet... there's a SA vapers group here you can put your name in too, maybe find a convenient location and have an Adelaide meet sometime next year ?.. :)

13. vinnizubec

vinnizubec New Member

Hi I'm Pommyb.

Very new to vaping. Based in Thailand.

14. chillinfree

chillinfree New Member

Hi Ya Pommyb!

Welcome to Vape.to!

15. maxx7650

maxx7650 New Member

Thanks for the welcome maggie.

I'll have to check the group out, thanks for the heads up! That would be pretty cool. Love to be able to sit down with a few others and see first hand what other people are using and their own methods. I'm a bit of the way out of Adelaide (~250km north), but easy enough to get down there.

Hey Pommyb, welcome aboard :D

16. borcioinc

borcioinc New Member

I always miss all the new members in this thread so

Welcome everyone - Vaping rules

17. needhipt

needhipt New Member

You need to stalk the forum Crisscross... F5 is your friend :p

18. RollandAt

RollandAt New Member

Hi Ian Here From SA lovein the Vape Mexican style :)

19. lizhedage

lizhedage New Member

Hi everyone.

I've been reading here for a couple of months now and taking in a lot of info. Thought I'd finally make a first post here and say hey.
    These forums are great and the community seems the same, vaping for 5-6 months now and not looking back. I love the hobby aspect as well as the fact it got me off cigarettes.

Currently vaping "Prophet's Delight" from Noe on a 0.6ohm dual nano coil with 28g kanthal, IGO-W + cotton and really loving it :smilet-digitalpoint

Cheers

20. thosora

thosora New Member

Welcome to Vape.to thoss!