Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by ATHEIST IS TRUTH!, Sep 23, 2015.

1. bamiesqcahvsa9667

bamiesqcahvsa9667 New Member

lol Margb, you've gone all out this time, that one is quite spectacular :) Can't feel unwelcome anywhere with a greeting like that one !!!!

2. lynneZ

lynneZ New Member

3. drdroopy15

drdroopy15 New Member

Well if u wanted back ground info I'm 19 and been smoking for 6 years now I love smoking but hate the health effects as I love my sports ..... I'm backpacking around canada currently and loving every minute right now I'm in outback nt ( yuendumu along the tanmai track 5.5 hrs from the closest town). Managed to stumble across it on you tube via suggested links looking at smokeing tricks. And was going to order a blue cig until I kept finding bad reviews so I set out to see a better ecig and came across the kanger evod so I ordered two of those ...... It was posted to the family's as postage to here can take up to a month .... Counting down the days till next week when I get my hands on my new shinnies

4. CGUAlicia

CGUAlicia New Member

Hey guys and gals. Been off the analogues for 3 months and right into the RBA's now. Only have a fully modified Sigelei 19b atm (fully modded so it would work) and using a RSST. Look forward to getting advice and giving some as I get more knowledge. Originally looking at using ecigs to give up the smokes but have found another addiction.:)

5. timi1

timi1 New Member

Welcome guys! Yep, it sure can become a new addiction but atleast your off the smokes! If you can keep your vape budget below your smoking budget then I think your in a winner :)

Spearsy, about to send you a pm regarding rsst's.

6. Question Man

Question Man New Member

I ordered 4 different 30ml flavours with the vapour zeus.
    Any recommendations where to buy premixed nic and juice from with economical postage to.coms.
    What is a good tasting brand to buy, there seems to be a lot of different ones and I don't want to waste to much money on something that will turn me off this new experience. I know everyone has different tastes but a nudge in the right direction would be good and thanks for the Welcome.

7. adilbeckov

adilbeckov New Member

8. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Thanks mate, after reading the nicoticket thread, they sound like they have really good customer service so I ordered a few 15ml bottles off them to try. I think I will have to put in a bigger order some time soon.

9. Yuri <3

Yuri <3 New Member

Just wanted to say hi.

I joined as I am a long time lurker and found myself constantly coming back to these forums due to the (sometimes overwhelming) wealth of information.

I quit smoking cigarettes a couple of years ago due to the inherent health risks but I have always enjoyed smoking. Been vaping ecigs for about 6 months and I love it. Looking to upgrade my rig from a 1300ah eGo T with 2ml 510 clearomiser and step it up to the next level. Just not too sure how to begin.

Glad to be here!

10. Joh

Joh New Member

HI AND WELCOME EVERYONE

[​IMG]

11. hi everyone

been lurking for a while now and thought i might as well stick my head in the door and say hello. been vaping for about a month now and cut back my smoking to about 4 a day.
    currently using a Totally Wicket Tornado V3 my wife brought back from o/s for me but looking at an upgrade soon.
    i am looking forward to meeting you all

cheers - JD

12. #yosiber1907

#yosiber1907 New Member

Welcome and sit back relax and enjoy vaping

13. adhgssazgjakr

adhgssazgjakr New Member

ok i am a little confused here and not sure where to ask this questions. so many sections here and i cant find a topic that is a good fit for it.
    i have noticed that since i started on the ecigs and cut back my smoking i find it hard to get to sleep. i usually hit the pillow and pass out. but for the last month it often takes me an hour or more of tossing and turning until i finally manage to get to sleep. has anyone else had the same problem when they first started smoking ecigarettes?

14. A Guy

A Guy New Member

I would lower your nicotine after dinner. If you vape 18mg during the day, give 12mg a go in the evening. :)

Congrats on getting into vaping and welcome. Please remember no question is a silly question here.

Mick

15. Katie610

Katie610 New Member

Hi JeffD and welcome

Start a new thread here ( call it anything you like usually people just say newbie here with questions to ask )
    New Vapers Forum

If you have your own thread you can ask anything you like and we will know how to find you easily :):):)

16. snorkyller

snorkyller New Member

thanks mick. I am actually smoking the totally wicket american red tobacco in 36mg as that is all i have left at the moment. i am worried that if i lower the nicotine i end up smoking more cigarettes again. i think another month or two on these things and i might be able to quit smoking all together. its the closest i ever got to quitting anyway. do some brands of eliquids have less side effects? if the problems of falling asleep are .comsed by the eliquid is it just the nicotine or can changing brand also make a difference?

17. voillle

voillle New Member

Above margyb has put a link in for you so you can start a thread there and we'll be able to go over this in more detail :)

18. faer211

faer211 New Member

Yep I'm finding the same mate, I'm 3 weeks in and haven't touched an analogue.
    I was a heavy smoker 30+ 12mg stinkys a day. I also found it hard to sleep for a while when I gave up for a few months 10 years ago so maybe it's a withdrawal thing?

19. Tracer

Tracer New Member

Yep, I think it's a withdrawal thing, possibly from some other stuff in cigs aside from nicotine. It's a pretty common thing when you first start vaping from what I've heard. And it settles down after a while. :)

20. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

There's a cure for that, it's called Jack Daniels ; D

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk