Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by ATHEIST IS TRUTH!, Sep 23, 2015.

1. iodizetut

iodizetut New Member

Hi rindey. Welcome aboard. I have also experienced many health improvements since switching to vaping. Good on you for starting while you are still young. :)

2. D10

D10 New Member

Hi, all! Thanks for letting me in. :)

I live in the U.S. (Illinois) and have been vaping since July 2011 after smoking for 20+ years and couldn't be happier that I made the switch. I have met some of you on another forum (and thoroughly enjoyed doing so)...thought I would come check things out in your neck of the woods. I look forward to meeting more of you. ~Kathy

3. demency

demency New Member

Hi Kaefo :) welcome :) its early in the morning here but Im sure ppl we be up and here to say G'Day soon :)

4. fatihson

fatihson New Member

Hello everyone

Ive been lurking in here for a while now and made a post in one of the other subforums here and upset one person in particular, maybe .comse I hadnt introduced myself.

Anyway, ive been vaping since January, smoked for 20+ years. Was never a really heavy smoker, I was a 10 a day man, but was always weak when trying to quit. The hand to mouth thing as always the issue for me, and now I have that with vaping, I havent looked back! Started with an canuk Blu kit from Soulblu here in Melbourne, and ive moved up through a Cabalerro, Vision Spinner, and now im on a Provari which is fantastic!

I actually did a video of my Vaping experiences back in May, heres the link if anyones interested:

My Vaping Experience so far... - YouTube

Ive come a bit further since then and should probably do an update.

Im a singer as well, been in many many bands over the past 20 odd years. If youre into Hard Rock / Heavy Metal music, you might enjoy it, might not too :) heres a taste:

Dead Star Renegade

And last but not least, I have a TV Show that I am one of the hosts of. Its called "The Hard Rock Show" and its on Channel 31 in Melbourne & Geelong every Saturday night at 10.30pm, with all the episodes going up on YouTube shortly. I tend to pull out my E Cig on the show and vape away every now and then and im very fortunate to have a public forum where I can do it and have had quite a few muso friends convert to E cigs which is always great to see.

The Hard Rock Show | Community Television, Music Television, Footy Show, Car Restoration, Classic Cars Shows

God! I just realised im kinda all over the place hahaha....pretty accessible and I try to promote Vaping and e cigs as much as I can without getting in peoples faces too much.

Anyway, yeah so thats me.
    Vape on, Live long!

5. Chepfeda

Chepfeda New Member

Welcome Kathy. We live in interesting times :)

6. legionfalls

legionfalls New Member

Hi everyone.

I've been reading Vape.to for a while now, and thought it was time to drop in and say hello.

I started vaping twelve weeks ago in an attempt to cut down on cigarettes, but stopped completely on the day I got my vape gear.
    Trying to give up has always been so painful and nasty - I was dreading even trying to cut down - so I thought it was pretty bizarre when I just stopped without any real conscious effort.

I think this was mostly due to getting the right equipment from the start - and that really only happened be.comse of the great beginner information that is available on Vape.to.

Thanks very much!

Nicht.comcher.

7. armin t

armin t New Member

Hi nich glad to hear you managed to kick smoking .Welcome to the Vape.to.

8. mkderhnwzq

mkderhnwzq New Member

Hi Nicht.comcher welcome, you will really like it here. There are so many helpful ppl, and there friendly too you will have a blast I know I am :)

9. Corderonago

Corderonago New Member

Thanks guys.

10. rage.mage

rage.mage New Member

It is such a head spin to give up without even meaning to!!!!! Must say though I aint given up nothing. Still smoking my head off!!!!

11. CribLise

CribLise New Member

Hi I'm Kylie. I'm an canuk living in the UK. I've only been vaping a couple of months...hoping to quit completely.

12. stevengb3

stevengb3 New Member

Hi Guys
    Just introducing myself,
    After lots of reading on this forum I purchased some gear and after 22 years of analogues I now have stopped 1 day after getting my PV.
    Here's hoping it stays that way.

Thanks for all your informative posts and info, It really makes it easier on a Noob like me.

13. pliskin47

pliskin47 New Member

Welcome to all our new Vapers :)
    Jump right in , no question is dumb , just the answers might be ( I Kid !)
    Pull up a chair and buckle in , you are in for a great ride ... this place can be scary sometimes , but don't let anyone put you off , we have a lot of community here and you are most certainly welcome .
    Vape.to is growing everyday , and we have YOU guys and girls to thank for that
    Vape On !!

14. foefdateego

foefdateego New Member

15. maxmaxxi123

maxmaxxi123 New Member

Thank for the friendly welcome. I'm totally new for forums in general.

16. ybonabeach

ybonabeach New Member

Welcome to all the new members!!!

[​IMG]

17. qmeoobqtelpk

qmeoobqtelpk New Member

Hi Jimmy, I really enjoyed watching your video. Welcome to the forum, don't let the prickly reception put you off! :)

18. Zammo

Zammo New Member

hi all

my name is dharke ive been vaping for around a month or so.. (wow already sounding like im in an AA meeting)
    my own PV is an innoken itaste v3 which ive added a protank mini 2

i used to smoke pack of carbon monoxide every 2 days.. and now instead of getting the stresses of only having 1 or 2 smokes left in the pack.. i find ive transferred to the stress of seeing that red light of a battey almost flat.. guess technology doesn't change things that much hey...

19. jdfernandes83

jdfernandes83 New Member

hi Dharke82 welcome :) you will enjoy it here and congrats for being 1 month of the tar sticks :)

edit: great to see more perth ppl vaping !

20. Ninja

Ninja New Member

Welcome Dharke82. You get used to batteries running low. It's when the juice runs out that you will know a whole new kind of stress. :D