Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by ATHEIST IS TRUTH!, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Remkade

Remkade New Member

Just one thing Zeus! It only has one thing!! Battery!!! When you run out of charge you will be screwed!!!! Make sure you have 2 batteries!!!!!
    G

2. olejesus

olejesus New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome, yeah I pretty much started to read a lot and watch youtube reviews, faves being todds ecig reviews, grim green and of course pbusardo. I'm also aware of the governments and big tobacco trying to shut this down, or at least until the gov can figure out a way to tax this too oblivion, just hoping their not that evil.In the us the courts have been ruling against the FDA but for how long is another issue. The pockets of companies invested in ecigs is growing but old tobacco has so much more, I just hope they embrace the technology. I've already started looking at a mini freezer to store the nic :cool:. At this point if the vaping was really taken away from me, I would really try my hardest not to return to smokes .comse I'd be to pissed off.
    Oh yeah one more thing. I was in the tobacconist the other day just use their western union facilities, when I noticed a small ecig poster on the wall.I asked him if he had any nic and he said sure, I asked him how much and was told 15$ for 12mls .i asked him if he still smoked cigarettes and he said no, I gave them up 15 years ago.This is the owner of the shop,and what a nice guy he is making a shitload of profit and not using the stuff he sells .comse he knows it will kill you.These are the guys who will get it banned for all of us as they import who knows how many litres into the country and that's gonna get the govt involved as there gonna want there cut.

3. RosalindBv

RosalindBv New Member

Thanks for the advice, I'm still on the analogues, so running out of battery won't be a huge drama until I get off analogues. I'm buying a new pouch today so it'll be a little while before I'm in need of two batteries. By that time I'll likely have built myself something with a battery pack that rivals a jumpstarter haha

4. -=Ryan=-

-=Ryan=- New Member

Hi and welcome Zeus. Im with you in that I am in the Pilbara in WA and nothing local either. But the joy is getting home once the postie has been and delivered a parcel for you :)

5. Stephaine

Stephaine New Member

Hey community, gr8 to be a part of a vaping forum on the other side of the world :)
    Im john, from athens greece, 38yo and a vaper for 10months :)
    Soon there is gonna be my own production in premium vaping gear
    which i hope to show it to you here in canukVapers, currently im representing some manufacturers from europe (via my eshop),
    but i can not give any links .comse that would be against the rules of the site (adv spam).

here is my personal collection:
    [​IMG]
    +Windrose

I've been trying to contact Jato as the moderators advised me to gain a vendor status, but up to now ... now luck :(

6. vtbqtneiokaq

vtbqtneiokaq New Member

Welcome zarras. Hope all goes well with your enterprise. What's the mod on the far right? It looks stunning with the Cobra.

7. CrimiTic

CrimiTic New Member

its the "podliac" greek made from metal madness vapors, also creators of DID

8. Mountain Man

Mountain Man New Member

I simply must have one. Sigh.... there goes my clothing allowance.

9. Allison P

Allison P New Member

Hi guys and gals from OZ Sydney,

Been vaping for a few months now and off the darts and maaaaaan, im not looking back. VAPE HEAVEN :cheerful: :cheerful: :cheerful: :cheerful: :cheerful:

This site is great and would like to thank all for the noob toots and more advanced stuff. I really like how helpfull everyone seems to be here, its really great to see. Im looking to step things up from my current set up but want to cruise into it as its really easy to want one of everything when doing some vape shopping!!!

Happy tooting!!!!!

J

10. _smiles n cries_

_smiles n cries_ New Member

Enjoy the ride!!!!! What kit do you have at the moment? Also which direction has .comght your attention the most? I fell head over heels for, RBAs with SS mesh. So satisfying to make a coil that costs peanuts, and is SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD, and is indestructable!!!!! Once its built, maintenance is 30 seconds every few days(dry burn).

Welcome!!!!
    Gresh

11. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

hey mate welcome to the forum hope to see you around :)

12. clikege

clikege New Member

Mate as soon as you get your vendor status send me your bank account details and Ill just have my pay deposited directly. You have some b.comtiful gear there.

13. britishpride

britishpride New Member

HELLO AND WELCOME ALL NEWBIES (over 100 new people in 2 weeks)

[​IMG]

14. Exhauth

Exhauth New Member

Hello OZ Vapers...

I'm Joe and I've been vaping for couple of months now. I used the analogs for well over 15 years and tried almost everything to quit but no success until I got to use the egos. I guess I made a serious thought then and switched to vaping (thanks to YouTube and this forum for informing my research). At first, vaping was somewhat ineffective, mainly due to the lack of nicotine, but now I'm off the analogs for months (Which I still can't believe).

Glad to be part of this community. Vape-on folks.

Chao

View attachment 12798

15. JO-JO37

JO-JO37 New Member

G'Day duke55 and Vapination, welcome.

16. Swepesesiamus

Swepesesiamus New Member

Hey Gresh,

Started off with an eGo-T with Clearo/Carts. Just upped the anty and splashed on some i30's and an iTaste SVD. I seemed to like the Innokins.

Looking into the world of RBA/RDA's. Wicks/Mesh, wires, batteries, tanks....my heads spinning. Ive been reading about the better hits and taste and looking for something alot more sturdy while at work, I keep bending the clearo's in my pocket. I really hate leaking juice. Not real sure which way to go, may end up getting 2 more set ups soon, one for dripping at home and the other with some form of cart and tank while at work??? Really just enjoying the endless options at the moment, and I love that its each to there own, no one is really better that the other (within reason), its how you use them and what you want out of it all.

C u round, cheers, happy vaping!!!

17. Teroneld

Teroneld New Member

Thanks for the welcomes all!!!

18. gratcen

gratcen New Member

welcome fellow noobies and noobets hope you learn all you can and enjoy your time here :)

19. Griffyn

Griffyn New Member

Hi All.....

Vaping virgin here. Another Queenslander on the forum.

20. Wefssoogs

Wefssoogs New Member

Hi All,
    Joined a few days ago. I've been vaping for about 5 months now & haven't touched a ciggy since. Started off on ego-Ts & CE6 clearos, had some bad experiences with the rebuildable clearos cuz the heads would always be a slightly different size to the clearo-tank I had at the time. Moved down to an ego-t non-vv type pv with CE4 clearos (non-rebuildable) to save from fussing around with it all. After a while I got sick of the gurgle & the all out lack of a good vape so I lashed out & got a Provari. Now I have a full blown bug for it & I've started dripping with the eBarron Pro, I can't get enough. I think I have about 30 flavours steeping in my cupboard at the moment & I'm always on the hunt for more. Great forum by the way, heaps of tech savvy lads/lass' that know there stuff & always a good spread of opinions here so you can work out the BS from the unbiased easily.