Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by ATHEIST IS TRUTH!, Sep 23, 2015.

1. seandHat

seandHat New Member

Hi,
    Im Steve from Sydney. Been vaping about 5 months. And im spoting a Provari mini with a protank with some Virgin Vapor atm :)

2. Optima

Optima New Member

Hi Steve

Welcome to Vape.to. The meet and greet people will be around when they wake up. Have fun

3. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Welcome new members.

Yes it's that time of the thread again, for "Noe's List".

The below is a re-post but I like to keep it easy to find for new vapers or potential new vapers, be.comse it helps if you know what you need to get started:

IMO what you want for your initial order is a 1-stop-shop, where you can get everything you need in 1 order.
    Regardless of what you decide to order, this makes things very simple & means everything arrives at the same time, so you can get into it immediately you open it(well almost, make sure the batts are charged first).

For the same reason I recommend Health Cabin for first orders, they have a large range of products, they ship reliably(choose EMS shipping & you will usually have you goods in a week, 2 at most), their customer service is very good & their prices are good too. Plus they have everything you need, including nic juice to get you started.

Essentials:
    Kit
    I think the best solution for a new vaper is an entry level device, which will serve as a back up should you have problems with your mod later on, like these kits:
    eGo K Vision Compact Kit V2 in 30 styles [02-F] - $18.99 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail two of these kits will have, 2 chargers( a spare in case one fails) 2 clearomisers & 2 batteries, all you really need to start vaping minus the juice.

Juice
    Next you will want some juice my recommendation is 10x 10ml, 18mg/ml, pre-mixed juices in various flavors:
    Dekang E-juice/E-liquid for Ecigarette
    or
    HC E-Juice/E-Liquid : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    Then also get some unflavored nic in 36mg/ml, 75/25 PG/VG, which you can mix later with canuk made doublers, so 1 or 2 x 115ml bottles:
    115ml HC Unflavored E-liquid [Z8 HC Unflavored 115ml] - $11.00 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

Optional devices:
    If you want to stop there, you can & will be able to start vaping with just what is above or if you want to try different clearomisers/tanks etc then these are some good ones to try:
    3.5ml Ismoka BCC(Bottom Coil Changeable) Mega Clear Cartomizer [03-3A-4321] - $11.00 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    5pc New CE3 Bottom Coil 510 Clearomizers [05-C-12] - $10.50 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    Innokin iClear 30 Dual Coil Clearomizer with replaceable coil (Crystal Gift Box) [05-H-3-2] - $10.00 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    Vision eGo Clearomizer V3 (Exchangeable & Detachable)

While not an absolute "must have" these come in handy sometimes for your eGo type batteries:
    500mA USB Power Adapter/Charger (US/EU/UK.com plug) [05-A-2-2] - $3.50 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

Items for mixing
    A bottle of PG & a bottle of VG will come in handy if you need to dilute your juice later on & it is cheap to grab a bottle of each at the same time:
    115ml PROPYLENE GLYCOL USP(PG) [Z4 115ml PG] - $3.50 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    115ml Vegetable Glycerin USP (VG) [Z4 115ml VG] - $3.50 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    Some empty mixing bottles will also come in handy, perhaps 4x 30ml & 4x 10ml to start with:
    Empty Ejuice Bottle(childproof) [06-D-23] - $0.25 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    A syringe is also a good idea to grab for measuring liquids & refilling some kinds of clearos etc, I would grab one of each size:
    E-juice Injector(1ml 2.5ml 5ml 10ml) Ejuice Injector /syringe [06-D-1-1] - $0.25 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    You will also want blunt tipped needles for your syringes, 4 of these, Long(XL) type:
    Blunt needle for syringe [05-D-2-1] - $0.15 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

Devices not recommended
    I DO NOT recommend v2cigs, overpriced, cigalikes for anyone!
    If you want a cigalike, HealthCabin also stock them, look for a 510 manual starter kit. It will be much cheaper & perform the same as the more expensive V2cig kit but these will not work anywhere near as well as the gear I listed above.
    If you decide you still want a cigalike & get the 510 kit, I recommend using these to put your juice in for vaping:
    5pc New CE3 Bottom Coil 510 Clearomizers [05-C-12] - $10.50 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

4. Hi all, very pleased to be part of this new and growing community. Have been Vaping for a few months now, started with an eGo which I love, but at home I use the vamo v3 which I also love, now that think of it I also love the Protanks I have, there really does seems to be a lot of love going around. What can I say! I love all my gear new and old.
    P.s I didn't even mean to give-up smoking.

5. envewhede

envewhede New Member

Welcome to Vape.to Lou, ya bloody hippie with all ya bloody free love :p

6. Virtuos

Virtuos New Member

Welcome Lou!

I'm curious how you learnt about vaping and moved onto a Vamo, found the protanks, etc. I only ask be.comse without this forum I wouldn't have known what the hell I was doing! I suppose Youtube has everything you could need though.

I also didn't mean to give up smoking, just took up vaping as a novelty. How did you start?

7. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Thanks for the welcome Noe; and the love might be free but you can't buy it, but happy to share.

8. zisf|ellawep265

zisf|ellawep265 New Member

Thanks for the welcome Jenj, and Yes, Youtube is my friend.

9. Affissap

Affissap New Member

How I started Vaping. I when to a friends place, for a few days, they live down south, but she has a no smoking in the house rule. It was very cold at the time so not so much fun sitting in the cold at night, luckily for me anyway one of her kids gave her an eGo to help her stop smoking. So she handed me her eGo and said try this, so I did and LOVE LOVED IT. Quickly got my self one the very next day. Very happy with vaping and it don't stink, how good is that!!??

10. hwubfaqbxi

hwubfaqbxi New Member

G'Day everyone, you can call me Prawn. Heres my vaping story..

I've been smoking analogs for 16 years and have tried 75% of nicotine replacement products with little success however due to lack of persistence and or dislike.

Monday.comg 16 5am after a medium investigation online I had decided that V2 Cigs had the most consistent reviews for analog replacement so, as usual, I dove head first and ordered the Ultimate Starter Kit which arrived the next day. To me, there is no better customer service than that. So impressed was I, I took them to work and within a few puffs a co-worker went home and also ordered the USK and received the same quality customer service I did. Very impressive bunch. There is an canadan online store and a later interaction with CS Jeremy was super high quality too.

Saturday.comgust 31 I knew vaping was for me! At first it was weird to get used to the slight difference and I would still smoke analogs with my morning coffee and on work breaks. After a week I had run out of tobacco and decided to see how long I could go with out it. Turns out, I can now go with out it. It was such a mind f@$k to me at first .comse I was getting the nic hit and it was a funky experience but it wasnt through analogs *huh* My sleep went to hell but it stabilized after 2 weeks or so. Im IN and I'm gonna need more supplies!!! I watched heaps of DIY vids and Mt Baker Vapor juices consistently got good reviews so off I went to get my international nic supply [236ml 36mg 50/50 - for a newb] and 3 15ml Bananas Gone Nuts [I get freaky over banana bread] and 2 15ml Banana Slits. Supposed wait... 10 business days...

Sunday September 1 with my nic on the way I thought Id grab some local flavours and not too sure how but I seemed to be attracted to the Juice Whore website where I threw down for a Vamo, DIY bottles-drippers-atomisers and 6 other international vendor flavours I thought would be ready to DIY vape straight away but thats a different story. Supposed wait... coupla days max...

Monday September 2 just getting .comght up in it all and testing ways to vape juice its back to V2 Cigs for a PowerCig and Refillable Atomisers. Supposed wait... Wednesday

Tuesday September 3 Bored - Bought 50ml Winfield Tobacco ejuice from E-cigarettes canada. Supposed wait... dunno.. end of week?

Friday September 6 After having received my Vamos DIY package from Juice whore and my Winfield juice from E-Cigarettes during the week but no Powercig from V2 Cigs I was a little suprised but then opened a letter from.comspost stating that a shipment on Sep 3 may have been stolen and I should contact the seller in order for them to make a claim through.comspost. I entered the JW shipment number and it was on sep 3 and still on board with driver. GREAT!! What a hassle this is going to be.

Sunday September 8 I scan and email said letter to CS at Juice Whore with consignment number and Id like to share the response I got back on Monday:

Hi Mark

We will start a investigation with.comspost first thing tomorrow , this can take some time unfortunately . As this is purely a.comstpost error with tracking details provided , the funds will never be returned even if they admit .comlt , has happened once before and we were never compensated as they claimed we could not prove our parcel was one taken !

As a show of Good faith I have spoken with Management and we will replace this order Free of Charge and ship at our cost , we only request that if the first parcel does arrive that you advise as upon receipt so we can cancel the investigation with.comstpost

Now for the bad news ....we can replace the Powercig , but not the blanks due to lack of stock , I have substituted with the non screw version of the blank , I hope this is ok

I will arrange for the replacement to be sent as per below

This reply was from Jeremy [I hope its ok that I expose his professionalism] The Powercig arrived on Tuesday. I LOVE this community!!

Friday 13 September From Mt Baker Vapor, exactly 10 business days later, my nic juice arrives. Im a DIY Vapor!!

Friday 20 September early morning after work, .comse Im a night shifter, I was watching vids and lurking around here for info when I saw a post from my international mates at Mt Baker Vapor about it being World Vaping Day and they are offering a 16% discount today only to celebrate!! This is my 'extra funny money for me' week and Ive been watching these Innokin iTaste 134 videos and they seem pretty awesome.. Ive got an addictive personality and Im an impulse buyer... Ive got extra cash... canuk dollar is down... 16% discount today only... am I.. am I.. am I.. F@$k IT! YEP *click* exhale! GRIN! Hole-e-faq! Its done. I own a MONSTER. LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO! WHAT HAVE I BECOME?! Im not ready for this am I? All I know is I have 10 business days to come to grips with it.. literally!

And THAT is the story about how I gave up those silly analog cigarettes. I wish I had discovered this sooner however maybe todays product quality is what got me over the line first time. I compelled to thank the companies that made my experience extremely super easy:

V2 Cigs canada
    Juice Whore
    Mount Baker Vapor
    E-cigarettes canada

You Have Changed My Life - Thank You SO Much

V2Cigs to Innokin iTaste 134 in less than a month!
    Thats how the PrAwN does it

11. Booster

Booster New Member

Your P.s Happened to me too. I think its 'beyond' amazing and I can't seem to help telling everybody about it. An absolute fluke for sure, but it was so easy, and it feels sooooo good. Yeah??????? I love vaping and still smoke a stinky (well only a few drags) occasionally to remind myself how horrible they are! Welcome to Vape.to!!!
    Gresh11

12. PierceMccormickcva

PierceMccormickcva New Member

Welcome to Vape.to Mr Prawn.

I'd just like to say that V2cigs are a rip off & no amount of good customer service would get me to recommend them to new vapers.
    There are cigalikes available, that are essentially the same product, from reputable vendors, with the same level of customer service for about 1/5th of the price V2 charge.

However it is good to see it helped get you off the analogs but please in future don't tell your friends to get ripped off by V2cigs.
    An eGo starter kit is generally much better than a cigalike starter kit, they hit harder & have better run time, for $40 + postage you can have all you need (minus juice) to vape with.

13. Mrsjvb

Mrsjvb New Member

Hello and a big warm welcome to our newest forum members (waves)
    xox

14. Drulvalelay

Drulvalelay New Member

Your right Noe, they are pricey. I'm a fool who easily parts with his money so I took that hit on the chin for average hopes and got full results. They will always hold the Analog Destroyer title in my stories.
    The guy I introduced to them said he'd never bother doing DIY but now has flavors and refillables on the way after showing him the possibilities. He still smokes analogs but we'll see how he goes.
    I don't disagree with anything you say however this road was the right one for me. I will recommend looking past the price be.comse it is a product that messed with my mind seamlessly enough to be the most mentally easy way to give up cigarettes. Plus, having that kind of free cash helps too.
    As you can see I skipped the eGo and went straight to a Vamo and am currently waiting on my iTatse 134. Probably will look at them when the V2 batteries die be.comse by then I'll want the least cigarette looking device possible.
    Now I'm trying to get comfortable with juicing schedules and supplies and good ohms and watt ranges.
    Done the Bunnings storage solution thing temporarily but am looking at this wood Vape Station or something with a bit more class.
    Tis a lot to think about and plan for a beginner.
    Questions to come

15. arekzshare

arekzshare New Member

If you had got eGo's to start with, you would have saved some cash, got the products in the same amount of time (from an.com vendor) & you would have the eGos as back ups well into 2 years later. The 510 cigalikes (V2's) won't last 2 years before dying.
    I get that they helped you personally get off the cancer sticks & that's great but why make your mates pay more than they should by recommending an overpriced product, you can get 510 starter kits from.com vendors , that will get to you in the same amount of time as a V2 kit, for less than 1/2 the price. In fact I can buy those 510 cigalike batts for around $2 ea from China if I wanted to but they don't perform as well an an eGo batt, which is what I recommend new converts get.
    V2cigs cigalikes are just rebranded 510 cigalikes, they buy them for probably $1 each batt in large volumes.

16. incarty

incarty New Member

Technically all true Noe. As a transition device V2's did it for me. I think for most ordinary citizens analogs to eGo's is a big step. This is just my experience and opinion. At the end of the day the amount of money I'm spending is nothing in comparison to future savings.

Sharers are carers

17. tester1974

tester1974 New Member

I'd like to share some more..

When I was doing my research for most like a cigarette V2's came up the most. I was looking for a closest to tobacco flavor and they seemed to get consistent positive reviews. I was thrilled to see they have and canadan presence where I could get nic hits the next day be.comse I'm needy like that. Their customer service is impeccable and reliable.

Not one person I've spoken to who has tried a servo e cigarette has quit smoking from it

Why buy Coca Cola from the fridge when you can get AC Cola from the same fridge? The price? The flavor? How much cash is on your pocket? What about a cola icee? Choices are there to be made.

Where convenient I will always support local small business but just like them the dollar is important to me too. I collect Jack Daniels from international sellers on the regular so these $25 shipping costs ain't no thang if I can maximise my shipping per vendor. Shipping costs.. non-issue. I'm just starting out. Reputation is important.

My flavor interests at the moment are in banana and coffee. I got Bananas Foster and requested a regular 'Banana Bread' flavor from MBV to go with the 134 order. I've got my nic juice so I'll be wide sampling canadan products if the price is right. I saw an international vendor who exclusively sells 1ml samples of other vendors ranges which looked interesting though.

Big days to come and I look forward to total tastebud titillation

18. SLS3772

SLS3772 New Member

Hey Vape.to peoples, Mick here, been vaping a few months, wish i had started out here instead of learning by trial an error and a few wasted dollars on those silly.comto batteries and prefilled cartos...wasn't till i went onto ego style that the cigz were obsolete...and as like many of you this is becoming more a hobby/obsession, Hope to learn alot and contribute aswell.

19. Socky

Socky New Member

V2cigs are not canadan owned, their products are no better than vendors that are canadan owned & that sell the same kits much cheaper, as well as the better more effective eGo type kits.
    I haven't tried V2cigs products personally, which includes their juice but I am certain there are juices that are just as good as they sell, if not better & again, much cheaper.

V2cigs come up most often in a search be.comse they pay for higher rankings in search engines, does that mean they are any better than the competition? NO, just more expensive.

20. dudexxx

dudexxx New Member

Been a while since I checked in here... Welcome all new members and vapers :) :) :)