Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

New Member, New to the country and New to vaping

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by bloggridnt, Nov 29, 2015.

1. bloggridnt

bloggridnt New Member

Hello People

I was a silent reader for a while now and just registered today. Good to be here.
    Moved to Melbourne 2 months back and cig prices are killing me. Tried quitting them altogether but could'nt last for a week and i got back to smoking. That's when i came to know about vaping and decided to give it a try.

I went though neos list , however i am not sure what to pick. I have tried to understand all the vaping terms and need some help in deciding.

1. Looking for a rechargeable Kit which can last for atleast a day or 2 . ( 1000Mah ones? Any particular brand?)
    2. Looking for premixed juices ( With nicotine) prefer 18 mg to start with and prefer tobbaco flavor.
    3. Is it possible to see and buy in any stores in Melbourne? The TSG stores have some kits but they dont have nicotine.(Is it be.comse of.com laws?)
    4. If online can you point me to a reliable store? I would prefer to buy it all as a kit to start with. Once i gain some experience in vaping and understand how it works i am willing to experiment.

Thanks a lot for your help.

2. zgwwhdunal

zgwwhdunal New Member

You've come to the right place.
    We'll all have our favourite kit, you'll have to decide which one you think is suitable.
    It will depend on your smoking style.
    I like to lung hit, so if I knew what I know now, I'd pick an istick battery, for its size and simplicity.
    And for a clearo tank, I'd choose a Silo Tank, it makes good clouds of vape, and will last all day if you go out.
    It runs at 12 to 15 watts, has replaceable coils, and is very sturdy.
    If you buy a clearomiser for the simplicity, buy a 5 pack of replacement coils at the same time.
    The full size Silo tank, takes Aspire .comtilus BVC coils.

3. bradayanextay4511

bradayanextay4511 New Member

Exactly right - canuk sellers aren't allowed to sell the Nicotine. You'll need to buy that yourself from OS (its legal) and then mix in with your juice :)

4. Behemothxp

Behemothxp New Member

WW - there are a couple of options in Melbourne - no real B&M stores - but I know both .coml (Vaphilia) ad Simon (ecigmodshop) are out towards Elwood / Brighton - and they're happy for you to go around and take a look at some options . . .

Hardware prices in.coms are mostly on a par with OS for starter stuff - when you consider OS shipping costs - HOWEVER - if you're looking to get some Nic juice - Healthcabin does very reasonable 3-4 day DHL option - could be cheaper than 2 lots of postage . . .

HTH

5. reXymymn

reXymymn New Member

Thanks for that. I like to Lung hit too, so i guess i need to take that into consideration while choosing the kit.

That's sad. Is there any overseas seller that provides a kit along with Juice+nicotine pre-mixed. Also noticed you are a started too, can you let me know what is your kit and where you bought them?

Let me try to get in touch with them. I will prefer the online route for now as my work schedules are tight.

Thanks a lot for all your suggestions.

I would be really happy if you guys could help me with a click and buy link, that would include everything.(The kit +tank +nico premixed)

6. ashli1394

ashli1394 New Member

Is this a good kit to start with?

Silo Tank + Evod 1600mAh Battery + Pre-mixed Nic Juices( Is it easy to pour the liquid into the tank? ) What about atomiser?

(Or)

It it better to buy this kit with fluid?

VaporFiâ„¢ Pro Starter Kit

(http://www.vaporfi.com/e-liquid-cartridges/tobacco-flavored-e-liquids/classic-tobacco.html)

What else should i be buying to start vaping? The Silo tank will take care of the vapourising?

Any stores to get this from? Links please.
    Sorry for troubling with too many questions. Being new and with loads of information and options , it is really tough to decide!

Thanks a lot!