Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

New Arrival-200W Vapor Storm Subverter TC Mod

Discussion in 'Vapesourcing.com' started by Vapesourcing, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Vapesourcing

Vapesourcing Active Member

Device:
    RX2/3 + TFV8
    Juice:
    Joyetech
    Hey guys. This time I'm gonna introduce a new vape box mod from Vapor Storm-the Subverter. It is a beautiful little mod with hollow side panels which make it extremely lightweight. At my first glance, I was attracted by it and I think you'll love it. Ok, let's check it out.

The Subverter Mod Vapor Storm can output up to 200W with dual 18650 batteries. There is a 0.96in colour screen on the side along with the USB port, adjustment buttons, and fire button. The side panel pulls off to access the battery compartment. There is apparently a 5V/1.5A fast charging capability which promises to balance charge the batteries – i.e. make sure both are charged equally.
    [​IMG]
    However, as with all removable batteries, it is recommended to use a good quality external charger and be aware of battery safety. Looking at the dimensions on the specs this should be able to use up to a 27mm diameter tank – but some of the 3D effects on the side panels may be included in the 27mm width. There are plenty of features in this toy like mod – Variable Wattage, Temperature Control, TCR and adjustable power curves too.

[Parameters]
    Material: ABS plastic
    Size: 90.2x55x27mm
    Battery: dual 18650 battery(not included)
    Voltage range: 0.5V-8.0V
    Resistance range: 0.05-3Ω(power mode); 0.05-1Ω (TC mode)
    Coil supporting: Kanthal, Ni200, Ti, SS, etc
    Wattage range: 5.0W-200W
    Temperature range: 100-300°C (200-600° F)
    Fast balance charging: DC 5V/1.5A
    Screen: 0.96in colour screen
    Mode: VW, TC, TCR, adjustable power curves

Wanna have a try? Get it here: https://vapesourcing.com/vapor-storm-subverter-mod.html