Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

My Road to Vaping. Questions and Answers

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by Van, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Van

Van New Member

Hi,

I'm new to vaping , I've used the e-cigarette with the mb-0 cartrages

I'm wanting to upgrade to full on vaping and sticking with with what i had isn't enough. I was a very heavy smoker about 2 * 50g pouches / week of Winfield red

Here is the list of whatt io'm thinking of getting,

the thing is that i'm not sure if i'b buying enough for 3 months or if i'm buying too much or i'm leaving things out or doubling up on stuff that i don't need.
    I spend most of my time in front of my compurt thats why i've added the passthrough usb battery thingy

5ea.- JOYE eGo Mega Atomizer in 10 colors(Type A and Type B)(Clearance Sale)
    5ea.- 5pc 2.5ml Capacity JOYE eGo Empty Cartridge(Type B)
    1ea.- [Joyetech]Joye eGo T(Tank) 900/1000mAh Starter Kit with Logo(Type A)
    1ea.- Super 2600mAh Manual Battery V2 for 510/eGo
    2ea.- Empty Ejuice Bottle(childproof)
    2ea.- Refilling Empty Bottle(PE) with Blunt Needle 10ml & 30ml
    5ea.- XXXXL Dual Coil Cartomizer for 510/eGo
    1ea.- [Joyetech] Joye eGo T(Tank) Passthrough 650/1000mAh (USB battery) with Logo
    1ea.- [VG] 24mg HC E-juice/E-liquid(Flavoring Essence Doubled)

I'm thinking of buying the above from http://www.healthcabin.net at a total cost delivered to me for approx $255.00

any advice would be greatly appreciated
    PS: i've tried the chat room on irc but no one is in there http://wbe001.mibbit.com/?settings=...rver=irc.pirate-net.info&channel=#canukVapers

2. zniper909

zniper909 New Member

Looks like a pretty comprehensive kit, maybe wouldn't worry about the extra eGo Attys.

3. horvat33

horvat33 New Member

Your order is a good one, with a few different things to try to see what you like

Make sure to look at the site and enter their coupon code for over $250 bucks - it will be 10 or 15% , and order in usd not canadan dollars its cheaper

get a ego tank type b not a starter kit as they hold more juice and i think are slightly more reliable
    you will vape up to 6ml a day so make sure you have enough juice (perhaps get one 18mg incase 24mg is too strong but i would think 24 is good for you)
    get some juices in the normal 80% pg 20% vg mix as it is better for carto's and tanks - the 100% vg may be too thick (unless you are allergic to pg and thats why you got 100% vg)
    get low resistance atomisers not standard resistance - more vapour
    You should get a 510 drip tip and a ego type b drip tip for the mega atomisers (same as the atomisers)

do you realise the mega atomisers are different than the tanks?

4. highflow

highflow New Member

The link you have for IRC looks wrong. Try this for information about connecting.

Think about throwing in a few Boge LR cartos

How much juice are you ordering?

5. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

I bought a wall charger from healthcabin and it was the wrong shape tingy, so i had to get an adaptor off ebay, no biggy, just make sure you get the correct one in your starter kit.

6. stavragi

stavragi New Member

Might be wise to not try and get 3 months of stuff at one time for your first order. Sure it costs a little more in shipping when you place a 2nd order, but if (when) you find you don't like something, it will save you in the long run.

Looks like you've chosen doublers (Flavouring essence doubled). You'd be better off choosing the standard PG mixes which are 70% PG 30% VG. If you are getting big bottles of juice, maybe spend a little extra to get smaller bottles with a wider range of flavours and find what you like.

Those mega cartomisers, some people like them, but for taste I would also recommend Boge 510D LR. Cheap and good, only 5 bucks for 5 carts. Kinda small but they do taste better IMO.

7. Daiselle

Daiselle New Member

Mick is right... so much info and different opinions are only going to confuse you even more. If it were me, I'd be taking on board the advice Mick has offered and just leave it at that for now.

That you live in Nanango, (cute place btw, I used to go through there on my way to Gayndah quite often) makes no difference as there are no walk in stores in Qld that I am aware of anyway, so you'd be buying online regardless.

8. archesfeet

archesfeet New Member

hate LR attys .. (except 306LR) mutter

9. Nevaskard

Nevaskard New Member

Stop being a sook!
    I don't like 'em much either. ;P

10. smusibi6g

smusibi6g New Member

Bluesteel
    You would need more than 1 bottle of 110 mls of nicotine juice to last you 3 months if you are a heavy smoker.
    I use on average 2-3 mls per day and I used to smoke 30-40 cigarettes a day
    So roughly that would be for 3 months (93 days) X 2mls= 186mls ( nicotine juice needed)
    or 93 days X3 mls=279 mls (nicotine juice needed)

11. LovelyHentai

LovelyHentai New Member

+1 for that,
    Micks list is def a good starter

12. Daydrig

Daydrig New Member

LOL, I dont think we all can - I cant even agree on the SR part - but i agree its true LR or SR, theres no 100% right or wrong - thats the great thing about vaping so many different options and its all bloody subjective . :D

13. s.elsamir

s.elsamir New Member

I find it generally takes 5 days for HC stuff to reach me here in Darwin and that's been incredibly consistent even through the holiday season. Can't complain about EMS at all!

I got the HC 24mg RY4 w/ extra flavour and mix it down to 12mg with unflavoured VG and it's been really good especially after a week. My desk smells like RY4 what with the used serviettes I wipe things clean with here. I should probably clean my desk lol

14. Soockance

Soockance New Member

dam.. 2 days after i placed my order they have a special 15% off everything and a free gift :( . not happy Jan.. :(

[​IMG]

15. ranoumeasefb

ranoumeasefb New Member

Yeah, but you'd probably be waiting an extra two weeks for shipping if their new years is anything like mine! ;)

16. bethwood082

bethwood082 New Member

my order just arrived in Sydney at least its in canada now

just has to make its way up to me now ;) and will probably take longer than it did to get to canada from China.. lol

17. diplom_sales

diplom_sales New Member

Glad to hear that Bluesteel (are you still worried you will have to pay that $8000 fine)

18. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

no not really , in fact hadn't thought about it again till you just mentioned it.. lol. look like its made it through customs,if it was going to be stopped i would have suspected that it would have been at 18/01/12 13:58 Received and awaiting clearance for delivery SYDNEY. I guess time will tell

19. achat gode

achat gode New Member

You got it from HC didn't you? Can't hurt to let them know, see if they will replace it.

20. Dymnatry

Dymnatry New Member

Hi Blue Steel I remember your first posts about ordering a kit a bit over a month ago. I remember back to when i first started, bloody confusing. How you going now, is all the confusing lingo and options starting to make sense now? Happy with the juices you bought? Yeah unlucky with the ego battery, I have had issues with the VV ego batts but never had an ego die on me, when i used to use them.

Helps if you send a pic and tell them you are about to post another order with them (that way they dont have to pay for postage), and apart from that you have been really happy with their service (if thats true). They still may not replace it though, but I find this approach helps, and many overseas suppliers that I have used this approach with have come through with a replacement or fix. In this case though, since you have had the battery for a month it probably wont help, but worth a try. To be honest with smaller $ gear like ego batts I usually just write it off as bad luck. With expensive mods, all suppliers have fixed my issues for free (even after 6 months and I have stuffed it), and other suppliers have replaced dead on arrival gear or poor quality gear, but I have asked immediately when i receive it.