Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

My Denali half clones...

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by kirk_wood_, May 1, 2015.

1. Thats nice hope, where did you find the box?

2. philkillen

philkillen Guest

I like "the brick"! Gonna sell that one?

3. marebear

marebear Guest

All from Ebay. Nothing wired yet just mucking around. If the brick case was slightly smaller be a real winner.

4. I have been looking at those boxes on eBay for a while now. Your pictures give me some perspective on the actual size now and my order a few.

5. quyiala

quyiala Guest

The big one is bloody easy to work with...others not so...will take some thought.

6. cutechick

cutechick Guest

Thinking of Rubber or wood bottoms for those... undoing 2 or 4 screws maybe a pain... Can use case etc as negative.

7. How about delrin? :)

8. JennaJames

JennaJames Guest

Saw awhile back concerns with paint chipping and flaming off. May I recommend duracoat? It's original purpose is for painting firearms and their barrels. I've done a few of my guns in various colors and the stuff is incredibly durable (guess that's why they call it duracoat). I figure if it can stand being pulled through thick brush and the barrel heating up from hundreds of rounds any given day it would suffice for your uses.

It's a bit more expensive than spray paint or what you'll find at hobby lobby. And it requires an air compressor and air brush, but if durability is a concern that's what I'd look into. A small jar of it can cover two rifles, so should coat quite a few mods.

Btw nice work both of you. Gives me something to aspire to once I actually get into modding myself.

9. doveygirl_

doveygirl_ Guest

You can use the case as the ground. Put chargers in them, wire in ego chargers with a slide switch for on and off then you dont have to remove any screws. this will not work on the evercool but will with the ti 04050.

10. MiamiG

MiamiG Guest

+1 on the built in charge port.

11. TylerA

TylerA Guest

I knew that I am just realizing I bought one! really nice work...hope these look good to buddy.

12. marcee

marcee Guest

So did hopefull and docdave ever sell these? Did they sell out, are there any still sitting around? Did there end up being any issues with them? They look like solid mods, can anyone who owns one give us a review? Thanks!

Sent from my vaping lair

13. Arianav

Arianav Guest

Still have em but basically lazy :D

I love using mine and recommend them if you can make and maintain one. I like how batts seem to run forever, no constant swaps like with my other mods. I like the grunt they have, 30W is kiss ass. I don't like how fragile the case is but do like how it feels in the hand and the button.

I have more pics here:

HoPe's VV Mods and have a contest to win one (probably last one I give away).