Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

My Denali half clones...

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by kirk_wood_, May 1, 2015.

1. Pink

Pink Guest

After much consideration, I am finished building mods for anymore than the enjoyment of building a work of art.....

2. itsmepasswd

itsmepasswd Guest

I'm a little disappointed, but I understand.

3. Meredith

Meredith Guest

I'd enjoy a work of art, and you know what they say about shared joy being multiplied... lol.

4. efesfefef

efesfefef Guest

Going to give someone a chance to own one tomorrow ;)

5. JackieD

JackieD Guest

Dude, we're very lucky to have you on this forum. You've been doing some awesome recruiting, and now a contest? You rock.

6. JIH

JIH Guest

Thanks [MENTION=4730]Chaos[/MENTION] out of all the forums that I have tried I feel most at home here and just want to give back to a awesome community.

7. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Guest

No, not yet Dave, since I am not eligible to win one and still want one, you cannot be finished just yet.:laugh:

8. RedBalloons

RedBalloons Guest

I will use the number generator and announce the winner, don't want anyone left out of the drawing it's for all members....

9. BomboraBoy

BomboraBoy Guest

Thanks for the offer Dave but the staff cannot enter because we would feel terrible if one of us did happen to win. Would feel like we took away something from one of our members so please do not include the Nu-Vapor staff. :) We will cheer on the winner from the sidelines though and can't wait to see the excitement.;)

10. KevinV

KevinV Guest

Cripes, I know I'm excited!!! :D :D :D :D

See, yet another reason I never want to be a moderator -- not that you're asking!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

11. MiguelR

MiguelR Guest

You know what's weird? Even knowing that, I still kinda want to be a moderator.

12. jonduf

jonduf Guest

Man, how times change..........:D

13. nescy_

nescy_ Guest

Naw. It's a thirst for power so I can wreak havoc.

KIDDING!

14. santra

santra Guest

It also involves having a lot of patience and biting your tongue as well. :p

15. Haylz

Haylz Guest

is it tomorrow yet ???

16. donnyak

donnyak Guest

Don't you have enough toys to play with at the moment?

ps, if you win it, can I play with it for a while?:laugh: And the denali thread is officially derailed as usual...........

17. Assley

Assley Guest

derail - it's what we do - YOU of all people should know that by now. it's what adds so much flavor to this forum doncha know ;-)

18. TitoBob

TitoBob Guest

and of course you can play with it WHEN i win it :)
    actually, my plan is to attend the st. louis vape meet in march where i'm hoping docdave will have some of his offerings available for sale (hintHintHINT to docdave).

omg! i'll have to make the 5-6 hour drive by myself ... more often than not, i am the driver that all other drivers hate to see be in possession of a driver license.

19. NYer

NYer Guest

It's tomorrow go get your mod

20. QandA

QandA Guest

Sorry for the derail hope