Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

mtbaker flavors

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by Maverick, Aug 6, 2015.

1. uttenna

uttenna New Member

Wow that's a massive bottle haha! No Black Ice though which is the only one i'd buy again so far.

Yeah give it all a go :D Sometimes the things we like to eat, we don't like to vape and i imagine vice versa. I've just been buying up on sample packs to try find what i enjoy :)

2. Groscoste

Groscoste New Member

Thanks, will give it a go...if I don't like it I will send it too you!

3. AAAHHHHH

AAAHHHHH New Member

4. JacquesMk

JacquesMk New Member

I got it without any extra shots and could taste it fine, but with the big bottle I just ordered I've added an extra shot. The fact that u say it doesn't really smell like anything definitely makes me think u got a dud bottle as mine has a very strong smell, my only problem with it is that I got a small bottle and i only have about 1ml left (sad). Hope my big bottle gets here soon hehe :)

5. sucturgy

sucturgy New Member

6. Deacon

Deacon New Member

Woo! Thank you!

7. hailhenrik

hailhenrik New Member

I just tried the butterscotch in my e roll and it's much more mellow and enjoyable! In the Mini nova it was too strong so I'm happy I don't have to give it away :)

8. airjbasketball

airjbasketball New Member

i got 12 flavors from them last week, and for the first time ever with my juice vapemail, i actually enjoyed every flavor. Im mainly a fruit/desert vaper. The cinnamon roll is probably my favourite so far. i got pg80/20vg with 2 extra shots on all of them

9. Acorn

Acorn New Member

Gotta say, don't know what all the fuss is about with Thug juice, got 15ml of it with last order, its ok, fruity menthol thing. Seems its like mbv give a new juice a cool sounding name like Hawk .comce and the whole of reddit goes crazy. Maybe they should have called cinnamon roll Rolled in Cin or something and get double orders of this adequately awesome juice.