Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

MrPuffer test units

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by Mrs.ZacEfron, Apr 5, 2015.

1. ghgh

ghgh Guest

Well, a long due update. I got my Mr.Puffer last monday
    [​IMG]

Sorry the pic turned out a lil blurry, but trust me this little guy looks sleek!

Ive been using this mod for about 5 days now, 5 fun days!
    I wanted to wait a few days before posting any impressions and actually put my MR.PUFFER through a few days of use and abuse.

1. Out of the box impressions: I do know how a AA box looks like, but when I got this unit my reaction was "WOW this thing is small!"
    Mr.Puffer came in packaged in bubble wrap and delivered by UPS. And thank god UPS did not leave any foot prints on the packaging! lol (Trust me they do that a lot!)

2. Set up. Geesh, that was easy! I unpackaged the unit, put in the battery, filled the bottle with juice, screwed in the atty, put a tip on, gave it a few NICE LONG presses on the button and the set up was done, ready to vape!

3. Now to vaping! This little thing kicks butt!!!! :) The one thing I was worried about is having to deal with any kind of "learning curve". Well, there is no learning curve! Just squeeze the bottle as long as you wish and keep the poly wet. So, all in all from opening the package to getting nice clouds probably took about 10 minutes!!!

4. Fit,Finish, and Build quality First of I have no idea how did MR.Puff managed to fit all the goodies inside of this little box!! No space got left behind :) The finish is perfect, I got a black painted body. No globs,blobs or anything like that. The box looks like it was factory painted! The over all build quality is great, even the finger opening is nicely and symmetrically made. All in all this is a solid unit. The back door closes snuggly and keeps all the goodies inside securely. The button works the way any other button should-everytime! And of course the color changing LED just completes this little guy!

5 The most important part, My level of happy :) After using this mod for the last five days I can honestly say that I am happy with my purchase. Its became my so long searched car mate. For a very long time I was looking for a mod where I can drive for lets say a hundred miles and don't worry about driving and dripping or driving and refiling cartoz :) All I need now is a fresh battery, filled bottle of juice inside Mr.Puffer and a finger to push :)

A few findings while using it:
    Do not worry about squeezing the bottle too hard or too long!! If you squeeze to much, the liquid will just drain back in the bottle.
    IF the juice does not seen to absorb thru, try adjusting the amount of poly in the cart. If you got too much It might be hard for juice to get to the bridge.
    IF you get bored with your daily routine, you can always turn on MR.Puffer and watch the color changing LED :)

Thanks MR.PUFF!
    I think I'll be buying one more from you in near future :)