Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Mixing Nicotine and Flavour with no VG or PG substitute?

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by ArlyneCase, Jan 25, 2016.

1. ArlyneCase

ArlyneCase New Member

Hey guys.

I have just recently got into vaping (Ok, not even yet) I have just bought my first starter kit which are Ego-t.

I have read that you can only get 0mg juice in canada so I have just ordered some 48mg unflavoured nicotine from NZ. It should be here in a few days (gold coast qld)

I have also read that Juice whore has the best flavours around so I am looking on buying a few different flavours.

My question is.. Can I just mix the nicotine with the flavours that I get from Juice whore (obviously using a calculator) or do I need a bottle of VG and a bottle of PG as well? I watched a few youtube videos and they use these to mix with the flavour and nicotine.

Any help would be very appreciated.. I did try to search but I couldnt figure it out.

Thanks

Ryan

2. Purple

Purple New Member

you will need at least a bottle of vg

the flavour will not be enough to dilute the nicotine

what strength do you plan to start vaping at - 18mg?

also do you know whether the nicotine you ordered is in a pg or vg base?

lastly juice factory in sydney has a great range of flavours

also youtube is a good place to learn how to mix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x57PaibrOag&list=FL_2WrfvXM3LtHN4LFff2ikg&index=37

3. Cyberpunk

Cyberpunk New Member

Hi Ryan
    What PG/VG ratio are your doublers and nic?

If they are the same and you want to vape at 24mg all you do is add equal parts of both, eg 10 ml of doubler and 10ml of your nic. If you want 18mg you will need PG & VG to break it down. Also get this calculator eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator put in your desired strength and it will calculate if for you. When you order from JW get some PG & VG as well.

Hope that helps.

4. Wrotoup

Wrotoup New Member

Hey guys. thanks for the reply!..

The nicotine that I ordered was 48mg Unflavoured Nicotine e-Liquid 48mg – PG/VG: 60/40

I have also bought a bottle of VG and a bottle of PG bother 250ml

and then I bought some sample flavours from Juicewhore.
    details below...

Order Date: 10th Mar 2015
    This order is marked as Awaiting Fulfillment
    Your Order Contains:
    1 x Champion Blend
    (Flavour Strength: Doubler, PG/VG Ratio: 80% PG / 20% VG, Bottle Size: 30ml, FV Label: No)
    1 x Dessert Cart Try Me Pack

I am not sure what ratio the try me pack is in as it didn't tell me.. I also bought a bunch of syringes etc.

Thanks

Ryan

5. JudyMerritt

JudyMerritt New Member

cooma the "flavours" you bought are called doublers - they are zero nicotine and double the flavour - so that if you mix them as wayno suggested above you will halve the nicotine level of you nicotine from nz

ie 10 ml of doubler mixed with 10ml of 48mg nicotine will give you 24mg strength juice

flavours are different - they are concentrated flavourings that people make juice or doublers with

6. Techno

Techno New Member

G'Day Ryan,

I have also just started & I'm busy learning about mixing etc. I'm keen to know how you get on with your mixes & delivery times from NZ & US.
    I'm also on the Gold Coast (Hinterland) Prehaps we can get it right between us. I was also thinking about combined orders...
    Good Luck.

7. Dralmrah

Dralmrah New Member

i was a 30 a day for 35 years smoker and when i started vaping i used 18 mg nic juice and found this was to high (excess throat hit) im now vaping 5 mg/ml nic which lets me get great flavour and my nic fix with the desired throat hit.
    guess what im trying to say is that when you vape you dont need anywhere near as strong nic as what you used to smoke (i smoked styvy red)