Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Mixing Kits....

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by prnldr, Jan 19, 2016.

1. prnldr

prnldr New Member

Hey all,
    Brand new to vaping, I've spent my first 2 days getting used to the vape whilst still having a couple of darts to sate the nico cravings, as I made the mistake (NEVER do anything without reading some kind of forum) of ordering from fasttech for my juices... Ordered on the 9th of Feb, does anyone know from experience how long it will take to get here? I'm sick of smokes and every time I go to order ejuice from somewhere that will post quicker, I think 'no, you can just wait'..... which totally sucks. I've got some nic on order from soulblu (36mg), which I ordered on Monday, but it still says 'processing', which also sucks.

Anyway, I'm looking to get into DIY but I wanted to see if there is a ready-made kit available for beginners, something that comes with the syringes, blunties, bottles, etc etc plus a couple of concentrates just to get me started down the road to creating culinary delights to share with all :)

I've seen a few in US and UK and whilst I would like a 'kit solution' I'm not paying the shipping that they want.

Muchisimas Gracias
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

2. danfz18

danfz18 New Member

The Milk flavors will have matured to Cheese flavors and the Scotch will have become Vintage Scotch. Or at least that's the way it seems when the object is 'vital to the vape experience'. That equates to 'a few weeks' (3 at least).

I strongly recommend canadan suppliers for flavors (typically a couple of days for express post). For nic., I get it DHL'd from the USA (about a week).

3. J.J.

J.J. New Member

Haha well I'm glad I just got fruit flavours, hopefully they last a while :S Dekang Cherry and Grape, as well as the Hangsen Menthol, for a daily. Also got an eGo C Twist, just cos... I'll still probably use my itaste vv as my regular, and just have the c twist for visitors (my bludging younger brother being the main culprit). The Nic should be here on Tuesday, possibly Wednesday, and the fasttech stuff....God knows...

Theres no quicker way to just get one or two little bottles via NZ or something that wont cost an arm and a leg? I've got a gig this weekend and I know I'll go through a pack of smokes unless I've got some kind of substitute, and whilst I am LOVING the taste of my five pawns Gambit (please go get some if you havent already) its 0mg and is just for funsies at the moment.

Any ideas, I'm all ears!

4. ulatboeloe

ulatboeloe New Member

5. CaptainLG

CaptainLG New Member

A thousand blessings CrissCross, love your work.
    I'll check them out and see if I can't get it expressed over or something, but like you said, I'll be pushing it.
    $24.50 is what I'd expect for 1-3 day shipping, I just dont know if I can justify it, unless I was getting a whole bunch, which would cost me a fortune!
    Ah the life...

6. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Your FT order could be sitting idle for a few weeks depending on where in the world iit was when CNY kicked in

7. dk5750

dk5750 New Member

Balls. I was afraid of that.

8. FinaiseeminnY

FinaiseeminnY New Member

Try here for nic Juice -----------> FlavourVapes NZ Juicewhore's sister store across the pond