Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Mechanical mod owners...question

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by graphicdesigner, Jun 15, 2015.

1. igotoge

igotoge New Member

Oh, I see. You're just being absurd. lol.....

2. aiziksan

aiziksan New Member

No actually I'm not, these are all things I've done.

reality is my typical setup that gives me my best vap is about 17 watts, 1 ohm coil, and I chain vape for 5-9 seconds but I do occasionally vape longer and set up higher watt situations because I enjoy blowing huge clouds of vapor that a VV/VW can't compete with.

I loved VV/VW until I got into gen atty's, after building coils on top of a mechanical though I quickly sold or gave away all my VV/VW mods and I had quite a few, the last to go was the provari's but I don't miss any of them. Thats just my style though your not wrong for liking what you like, I just don't like the same.

3. hudsongray

hudsongray New Member

i can and have [email protected] watts on an ego batt,,,just because i can does mean i should !! juice is nasty in that configuration

4. Envy

Envy New Member

Dude. It doesn't matter what you say. 30W is ridiculous. It's 6V regulated @ 1.2ohms.
    And nobody takes a 20 second inhale. It's impossible. I don't even dry burn for that long.

But let's just suppose that you actually do all of the above, even though it's impossible.

Wait, I'm not even going to argue with you about it. It's just fucking retarded.

5. ciyfvxk9u

ciyfvxk9u New Member

30 watts is .58 ohms on a fresh MNKE 18650 in a mechanical, 4.2 volts, thats a two wrap of twisted 32g, I wouldnt suggest doing it with any battery but an MNKE 18650 or bigger, or an AW 1600mAh 18650, but it's within the safe amp limit of both as long as you don't short.

20 second chain vape is different from a 20 second inhale, chain vaping means filling your mouth with vapor, then inhaling and releasing through your nose while you fill your mouth with vapor for the next and continuing the process. it requires you to keep the device firing longer than most VV/VW devices will allow. I typically do this for 5-9 seconds but have continued for way longer than that, try it sometime the flavor is amazing on a good gen build.

6. Question Guy

Question Guy New Member

you remind me of a vid i seen,,120 volts \400 watts vaping Aiv juice,,,the guy disappeared in the clouds of vapor,,but you could hear him coughing up a lung :D in the cloud

for me..my vape hits rarely go to the 15 sec mark anyway

7. tampele

tampele New Member

Why not just let your finger off the button? Take a 5 second hit, then another, then another, etc. I do it all the time at like 15watts and it makes a shit ton of vapor.
    And 99.9% of people don't even vape as hot as me. In fact, I can only think of like 2 people off the top of my head that vape that hot.

And 2 wraps sucks, imo. Seems silly. I'd rather have more wraps with lr wire.

8. canban

canban New Member

That was hill giant, and that video is Fing hiiilarious.

There are a bunch of high wattage setup video's out there. Ya it's extreme and I wouldnt suggest it unless you know your battery's limits and trust your coils. not impossible though here is video proof.

Extreme Vaping (0.45

9. abuelo43

abuelo43 New Member

I remember this one dude on VF a while back. He made all these outrageous claims about his high watt vaping so I just started posting this. :D

Great Scott!! 1.21 Gigawatts???

[​IMG]

10. ajehnzswifay7019

ajehnzswifay7019 New Member

here is the hill giant video

[video=youtube;cill_IbtXiw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cill_IbtXiw[/video]

11. asia(:

asia(: New Member

Yeah, I saw that video a while ago. It's just some dude using a fog machine. Fog machines have been around for a while now.

12. Preakalse

Preakalse New Member

The two wrap of twisted was me playing around really and I ran with it for a week or so before I rebuilt back to my usual setup, the 3 wrap of twisted 32g at about 1 ohm, thats about 17 watts and is my perfect vape. I keep most of my devices around the same but I'll bump the wattage on occasion just for kicks. I like the set it and forget it of just building the right coil and not having to mess with it for a while.

13. v.s

v.s New Member

i remember awhile back stacked was all the rage,not as popular now as it use to be.i've been all over the scale vaping,,i found i like 2.2-2.6 ohm range at nothing over 4 volts,so this extremely high volt\watt thing is useless and quite senseless to me,burns thru the juice was too dam fast !!

i remember that troll :D no it wasn't me either

14. awflUKoiMM

awflUKoiMM New Member

In my opinion there is no "right" answer to the vv VW mechanical question. There seem to be folks like see things as right or wrong, but in reality everyone's experience varies, and we are fortunate enough to have a wide variety of vaping options to accommodate us, so we're all very fortunate.

As an aside, I try to respect everyone's opinions but when a discussion devolves into a positional debate, it's a losing situation as no one is going to move from their entrenched positions. The conversation becomes stagnant (and uninteresting imo) when that occurs.

15. Jordan

Jordan New Member

I personally vape like GCM with the chaining, hold that button and vape like a steam engine for 10 seconds at a time.

.7 seems to be really good with a 30AWG coil, I have yet to try twisted setups.

I have run a .48 coil and that was ridiculous, pleasing but ridiculous. Can kill an 18650 AW in about 2 hours with it.

16. stromhappyak

stromhappyak New Member

Also if someone (@lefthooked) decided to make a Congestus Clone out of anodized Aluminum to keep the cost down I think it would be a good seller. the ability to use 26650, 26500, 25500 and stacked versions of both would be insane and i would be happy. Imagine a 2X26650 7.4V setup on a 2.6-3.0 ohm Odysseus setup??? That would be awesome.

And when you walk up on Kilgore and he starts laughing you can just bonk him in the noggin with it and keep on rollin.

17. Gampa

Gampa New Member

Yup me too, there's nothing like laying back and puffing away feeling the flavors evolve. I've never tried super low ohm coils though, I think the lowest I tend to wrap is a 1-1.2. That's just me though....

18. vaphavelm

vaphavelm New Member

ROFL PH or it could be made in copper or or but with that many choices for batts I would try to get one.

19. I tried to be very clear about this on many occasions, I like what I like and other people like what they like, doesnt make either of us wrong. The only issue I took with any of it was when I was told i was being rediculous for bringing up things I do sometimes and how it was impossible and noone does it.

VV/VW isnt wrong, just doesnt fit my vaping style, it actually isnt capable of doing what "I" chose to do with my vapes sometimes, if it does what you want it to do then by all means, vape away, doesnt make Any of us wrong.

and yes yes congestus clone FTW, with a giant 15ml Synthesis or ZAG clone to throw on it.

I've got the money if someone has the time lol.

I've actually been verified on a list for the congestus for over 6 weeks without getting so much as an invioce yet, even if it comes through I'd get the clone to have a backup and comparison

20. gfergfergerg

gfergfergerg New Member

I was going to get on the list but limited funds and the fact it is a first run made me balk.

I think a 26650 mod would be cool just for shitz and jigglez factor but a massive larger than a D cell device would be a kick ass vape as well.