Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Looking for DIY help!

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by justmeh1987, Jul 20, 2015.

1. ankit_0913

ankit_0913 New Member

I always steep with the lid off, it steeps faster that way & a bit of discoloration is nothing to worry about.
    Always steep with nic added, the flavor wont properly steep without all the different molecules in it, including the nic.

2. frank04

frank04 New Member

First time eliquid with nicotine batch today
    I have been experimenting with
    Non nicotine and all has gone good
    With only Capella flavours

I got in my first batch
    Of 50/50 pg/vg 18mg and diluted to
    9mg in a 10ml batch. I added 1ml of perfumes apprentice apple candy that I hadn't tried yet and didn't get much
    Flavour at all just a chemical taste I smelt the apple candy liquid and it smells
    Very chemical I added another 0.2ml a small bit of flavour
    But still the same taste having only used Capella to make non
    Nicotine flavours I know these smell like flavouring not harsh chemicals I
    Am going to do some Capella a bit later same ratio to see if its the flavour or the health cabin nicotine juice any one had any troube with
    Pa flavours tasting chemical I also didn't steep for long which could be a factor but the
    Flavouring should smell
    Like flavour not Chemicals in my view

3. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Way too strong probably in my opinion. A lot of PA concentrates I only mix at 3-5% some at only 1%(mostly tobacco flavours) Gets to a point where it's too strong to taste, but if you want to check. Blow it in someones direction and see if they can smell it.. Remember mixing some caramel at 20% once. Couldn't taste a thing, but it nearly knocked the missus over when I blew some in her face..lol

4. Smarty Pants

Smarty Pants New Member

Thanks for all the help, I have been playing around and learnt a lot but now there is a new problem :(

I have flavors from TFA and flavor art, when i started I liked strawberry so i ordered them. After making one its so bad shocking, I dont understand how someone could vape that made me feel like quitting lol

it was 80vg 20pg I had it in my VIVI nova on my Zmax at 4volts RMS

I thought maybe its so little PG thats why so I added some no hate it.