Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Krits RY4

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by Floapse, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Floapse

Floapse New Member

Some time ago I did a small trade with some juice I had in exchange for a sample of Krits Ry4. Dont know if anyone has tried it but sorta got to thinkin tonite, after a few tokes that this stuff is pretty dam good...been trawling a few vendors for a non-sweet brew without much luck. ..all are so over powering with caramel...dunno wot u brewed up here but man..its nice...thanks for the trade...makes my offering pretty piss poor...lol...cheers man...appreciate it

2. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

So now we have to have him give up his recipe??? Torture? Blackmail?

3. seitsWew

seitsWew New Member

Lol...broken fingers...all the fun stuff..heehee...

4. anyagrehova

anyagrehova New Member

Best wait till he posts out that last co-op buy first.. Don't want to miss out! lol

5. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

I hope he can send me a sample when he mails out the vapourizers -- hint, hint!!! :D

6. 1500mah

1500mah New Member

damn, still to find a tolerable RY4 .. period.
    I think the first one I ever tried was great, just a 10ml dekang, but never had it reproduced.

elusive flavour it seems.

7. DigiMan

DigiMan New Member

It also looks like Stoney needs to flick the switch on my account to allow me to post in that forum.

8. Mesperanto

Mesperanto New Member

From the hype, it sounds good Krit... I'll buy a doubler or some concentrate, whatevers easier :)

9. inTOdeep

inTOdeep New Member

Show us ya glass bits! ;)

Mmmmm labware :)

10. antille

antille New Member

Sorry krit, I wouldn't have suggested this:

If I had known this:

11. SOSED242

SOSED242 New Member

More than Happy with %100PG :) Easy enough to get a 75/25 out of that.
    Most appreciated.. although it better taste good.;) lol
    Seems your approaching legendary status!

12. reme_1

reme_1 New Member

I've decided to sell for the time being:
    -15mL doublers at $10 (in a 30mL bottle)
    -10mL triplers at $10

PG/VG options are:
    -100% PG
    -100% VG (more like 95%VG but that's still higher than what most O/S vendors sell as 100%VG)
    -50%PG/50%VG

Davee, Tek and Bullos are the exceptions to this currently as they got in last night with payments, etc.. before I realised I had less concentrates than I thought.

I have plenty of my self made concentrates but not a huge amount of the concentrates I've bought that are used in the recipe.
    I will be stocking up on these on Friday but they will probably take a couple of weeks to arrive. Be.comse I will be buying larger amounts it will be cheaper and I will have more to satisfy everyone's orders so I will be able to do:
    -15mL doublers at ~$9 (in a 30mL bottle)
    -10mL triplers at ~$9
    -30mL doublers at $15
    -30mL triplers at ~$21.50

I have a very small collection. Half of the work was done at uni. After a couple of years in, they pretty much just leave you to do your thing, so you can always do some side projects while working on your lab assignments. :)

I do have a reasonable amount of my concentrates but will need to make some more sooner or later. I may need to buy an item or 2 but I have a few ideas that will allow me to achieve the same results at home.

All good mate. It's just that I put some hard work in to this one, many an hour and many mL's of juice down the sink. I don't think it's unreasonable to be paid for your work. After all, that's what the bulk of us do every day of the week. :)

I have another flavour in the works. Letting it steep at the moment so we will see how that turns out. If it passes my taste test, I'll send out some samples, get some feedback and go from there.

Just to be clear, the name of the flavour that is the main topic of discussion in this thread is CM.808

The name of the flavour in R&D is CM.44. :)

13. dumbo

dumbo New Member

14. kittyrat234

kittyrat234 New Member

How about don't talk down to people just be.comse they don't have a degree in the same field as yours Krit. There are many intelligent people on this forum. Just be.comse they may not have a degree in biochemistry (which from memory yours is) doesn't make them stupid and they don't deserve to be spoken to as such.

Neofelis may be questioning you, but he's not insulting you.

15. Sophie

Sophie New Member

Can't read it on my web thingy ;)

16. Feriouse

Feriouse New Member

It's ok, im a big boy and seen worse trolls than krit could ever be :)

I guess thats what comes from hanging around anonops for years on end.

It's just lucky I respect canukvapers and won't feed teh troll.

17. Chainmaster

Chainmaster New Member

you can't reach the link or you can't read the page when it opens?

It is a little blurred or faint but it is listed, maybe use a magnifying app GT you blind bastid :p

18. ehnzshulzeay3961

ehnzshulzeay3961 New Member

Well spill the beans then man,Imean Krit and I had our misunderstandings but all's well as we have spoken off forum a lot of recent and besides,I know who the real Trolls are.

I'm sure others here would like to know why you say krit is a Troll?

It's a fair question!

19. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Or the arsehole ;) lol

20. loyagowroca

loyagowroca New Member

So first you want the recipe, then you want to purchase the juice. Then you talk about diluting high purity nicotine in your bedroom?
    You're stern with the safety of my extracts but are reckless in your own actions by diluting high purity in a bedroom?! Just how exactly do you dilute this nicotine? I would never dilute high purity nic in a bedroom, let alone my home! Are you aware "pure" nicotine is illegal?

I can't confirm nor deny the nicotine content. I do know that if it's at all present, it will be at the lowest concentration one can achieve. It's a fact that you can never achieve 100% purity in a synthesis. Much the same with an extraction. I made certain the extraction carried as little nicotine / dangerous compounds as possible and then took every measure to further eliminate these. It's impossible to eliminate a compound to 0%.

You may want to look at 0mg nicotine liquids from China such as Joyetech and Dekang. I'm certain you will find traces of nicotine in these liquids.
    Joyetech even labels their 0mg juices as such be.comse it's made using the same equipment as juices with nicotine. Should all vendors stop selling 0mg juice be.comse it contains traces?

Not a home lab. Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy testing is expensive and I don't have the funds to have such a test done. We're not talking a few hundred dollars, more a few thousand.

Curtin recently added 2 Liquid Chromatograms to the collection but at about $120,000 a piece, they're off limits to under grads.
    I may be able to use one next year but even then, chances are small without a legitimate reason related to uni study.
    I may be able to do some GC/MS testing but that's a real screw around.

Once more, eliminated as best as possible. I even discussed removing these with a few of my lecturers (of which have Ph.D's in organic chem) and came up with the best possible elimination procedure. AFAIK it's not illegal to supply these anyway.

I don't consider a few SS tables a lab. Read my above statements to cover the rest.

Don't compare me to that horrible company.
    Should AVF ban juice swaps or sales in the trading post?
    The rest is covered above.

See above.

I didn't say that and I don't think anyone said that. Someone said that it had a tobacco taste, minus the burnt ashy flavour. This comes from the concentrates, not the extracts. That I can assure you. The extracts just balanced the flavour a little and I will compensate these with concentrates - Nobody will be none the wiser.

Not from cigarettes, not from grocery store / deli / newsagency / etc.. bought tobacco. Pure, organic, pesticide free tobacco that I sourced.

Then don't buy it.

Many people buy e-liquid which comes from a lab. Halo comes to mind and they make some awesome e-liquid. One of which is my absolute all-time favourite, Tribeca.

Pinkspot is rubbish juice. They don't know a tobacco from a piece of bacon. Some like it though and that's fine. Much like some will like my flavour(s) while others won't.

Correct. The company extracting the nicotine will still have traces of these alkaloids in their nic.

Completely incorrect.

The nic we vape is extracted from tobacco. Nicotine synthesis is expensive and pointless. Why make it when a plant does it for you? We can make a range of opiods but we still rely on papaver somniferum (Opium poppy) for morphine and other intermediates. WTA is simply nicotine extraction minus one step, the removal of other alkaloids besides nicotine. Nicotine is an alkaloid, just like caffeine and tens of thousands of other compounds. Please read up on what an alkaloid is!

I think you misunderstood what they were saying. They don't use tobacco extract concentrates but do use nicotine extracted from tobacco.

Don't feel bad, it makes me happy to have some feedback and know someone enjoys something I created. It's just a shame it's gotten the way it has but it is in no way your .comlt!

Sourced from wikipedia and paraphrased:

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, with the primary intent of disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

I think that cover you more than I.

You and I both know where this topic went off the rails....

Do you mean when the tobacco extract is gone? If so, I should have something prepared next week.

I can understand the concern but the manner in which he went about it was crude and unwarranted. To me, it appeared as if he was trying to pick a fight (i.e. Trolling)