Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Kind of Newbie, next step up.

Discussion in 'New Vapers Forum' started by spareman, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Lucy H

Lucy H New Member

Okay so, Its nearly Christmas and I want to get my partner some extra tanks that will fit on top of his Ego One XL. I would like to ask what tanks fit on top and will give him the mouth to lung he is enjoying so much from his current set up. I know I came across a similar thread, yet it's is proving itself elusive right now. I'm going to start a new thread for this question so anyone looking for the same answers may be able to find them easier instead of being hidden in amongst this thread. I just wanted to let anyone know who may be following this thread. :) I 'll post the link here to it.

http://vape.to/e-cigarette-vaporiza...200mah-compatible-tanks-coils.html#post741564

2. boypoorul

boypoorul New Member

3. Schellinho

Schellinho New Member

When I click that link all I see is this:
    [h=1]This page has been vaporized -[/h] [h=1]No Results Found...[/h]

However it it is anything like the unflavored nic in this link it'll be fine: E Liquid Nicotine Juice – Unflavored Liquid Nicotine For Sale -
    I would get 100% PG based as it keeps better. 1L is more ecconomical too, sonsidering postage will cost about the same with smaller size bottles.

4. rachelsy1

rachelsy1 New Member

Thanks for the heads up Noe. Sorry about that everyone and Merry Christmas all!! I'd just like to inform you all that I purchased an evic mini mod with a mini comtilus tank, and again as with the Ego one my partner is very impressed. He is enjoying the tight draw that both the comtilus mini and the ego one afford him, however much prefers the evic/comt set up. The mini comt will sit atop the ego one, however he feels he gets a way better performance with it on the evic mini. I am still looking for a tank t go on top of the ego one as a substitute, but am yet to find one. I'll post in my other thread when I find him one decent enough that he likes.