Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Just to prove you can throw a battery at anything and vape it!!

Discussion in 'Vape Modding and Technical' started by nelson86, Oct 17, 2015.

1. nelson86

nelson86 New Member

Still bored and mooching around the garage came across three of these cheap LED battery operated under shelf lights. Good idea at the time but gathering dust for a good few months. Again just two 10340 batteries totaling 700mah, but functional. I am sure I will get by when they ban all Vape gear!! Cant get the squiggle to work, but just out of adjustment on the contacts I think. Everything else works. I could have left the LED,s working but no good for stealth?

2. I'm impressed..Damn I'd give anything to be able to make something like that Rob..

3. Eric E

Eric E New Member

Why don't you watch some videos and give it a go. You might surprise yourself.

4. lemon

lemon New Member

lol - I hope you don't take this the wrong way ... I hope you stay bored, be.comse you come up with the best shit when boredom strikes!

5. asdkfasdkf

asdkfasdkf New Member

Rob i love how you make it seem so effortless. "oh look what i made while i was bored" ! ;)

6. baolgapetrovy3756

baolgapetrovy3756 New Member

I think Scotty summed it up in another post in that we had skills in another world that for a lot of years and have gone to waste. Most of us are are not young anymore and its interesting to remember. I think I have attention deficit syndrome and just seem to bounce around. I get bored really quickly, but fairly quick to pick up on opportunities. What I am knocking together is nothing in the real world. All I want to do is point out the possibilities. I just wish I had Stoneys skills and knowledge, then I could have more fun!!!

7. hoamitourasia

hoamitourasia New Member

that looks like a vicks-vape-o-drop-vapouriser :) brilliant!!