Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Just made my first DIY :)

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by Riki, Oct 18, 2015.

1. johnb693

johnb693 New Member

:) will deff do a few swaps with you spud :) but I will wait a little.... I think my mixes taste good atm but i know there is a fullness that is lacking that I am hoping layering will fix, as soon as I am happy will deff be up for swapsy ;)

2. margo

margo New Member

Passion is a wonderful thing when you find it.. hope you keep posting am always interested in people concoctions and from what I see of vendors theres alot of room for new and exciting juices.. (ones that are not simply choc mint or straight from a bottle banana cream as much as i love the stuff) Suggest to you consider some of ou r favorite desserts and cakes and see how you can go about making them in juice form .. copying those aready made recipies will also give you a feel for how the juice will work...

Lol I see you have a possible good partner in crime.. who knows where the world will take you? But isnt it fun finding out?

3. Adnan Sallam

Adnan Sallam New Member

I've also got a few new ones steeping, and will PM you when they're ready to go, and we can do a swap :) Gotta go to bed now though, its been a long day, seeya tomorrow :)

4. vicius37

vicius37 New Member

Can I go on the swap team as well lol, I am waiting for some flavours to come and I will be mixing a Vanilla Custard.

5. BoothBubPat

BoothBubPat New Member

Sure you can, the more the merrier :)

6. Mathamura

Mathamura New Member

:) I managed to let this steep untill now :) It keeps getting better with age :) I am really liking this diy :)

7. Chavamome

Chavamome New Member

Hi Rhojin,
    You mention that you realise that there is a bit of fullness missing. Have you tried some Vape Wizard or Smooth ? I've been trying a bit of both and they seem to kick in at about the two week stage although I'm still playing with the percentages. ATM I've been hovering around the 2% mark.
    Cheers
    Sodd

8. blacky

blacky New Member

Hi Sodd :) no havnt tried those yet where did you get yours from?

9. gorizon

gorizon New Member

I am sure Tom at the juice factory has Smooth

10. Lucchese

Lucchese New Member

Yep, Tom at the Juice Factory.

ATM I think that I prefer the Smooth over Vape Wizard ...... but the jury is still way out on that. :) I'm thinking that the Vape Wizard nicely "rounds" things out but I've noticed that you seem to get a "fuller" vape from the smooth. I'll next experiment with a combination of the two. As said above ...... this is a lot of fun although I've made some really assssss juice (and I mean assss !!!). The other thing I've noticed is that there are a lot of recipes out there in cyberspace and I reckon that 1/2 of them the.comthors wouldn't have a bloody clue ! (mind you, I'm only half a clue ahead of that half LOL)
    Cheers
    Sodd