Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Just made my first DIY :)

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by Riki, Oct 18, 2015.

1. auckerman01

auckerman01 New Member

I'd be interested to see how this one turns out Rhojin, I don't vape any tobacco flavours, but my SO wants me to mix some for him. I made one today, (lol must be mixing day), using black cherry, black fire, and sweet cream concentrates. It smells quite nice, but have no idea how it will end up after steeping. I have a couple of tobacco flavour concentrates, so I'm gonna play around with these over the next couple of weeks and see what I can come up with.

2. Enliday

Enliday New Member

:) it smells great so far :)
    I have some tabbaco flavs but I am not to keen on the smell of them however the cigar ones from vz smell good :) will deff let u know how it works out :)
    not sure what old captain is ment to be but that smells good out of the bottle and got good reviews on there site aswell, I think your SO may like the cherry cigar one though if he is not keen on cherry some rum rasin I think would be even better in it ;)

3. nicodi

nicodi New Member

Tried the one with melon and a few drops of koolada, today. (only been steeping 2 days, but what the heck), and it was really nice. Tastes as good as it smelled. So you have two winners Rhojin, even if one was a mistake :) Well done. I think you should post both in the recipe thread, the melon and the honeysuckle :)

4. sophia

sophia New Member

Put this in the recipe section and thought I would post it here too.

Ok here is my first DIY

Made to 14 mg 70/PG/30VG 10ml batch with all TFA concentrates:

Double Ry4 10%
    Caramel Candy 5%
    Bavarian Cream 5%
    Vanilla Swirl 1%

I found that the caramel was overpowering at first, the next day the caramel was blending in I reckon with a weeks steeping this would be good.

I then made a second batch 10ml same ratio as above re mg, PG/VG

Double Ry4 10%
    Caramel Candy 5%
    Dulce de Leche Cream 5%
    Bavarian Cream 1%
    Vanilla Swirl 1%

Well after 1 day of steeping the nose wasn't that strong BUT the flavor was very good, very creamy on the exhale with a nice ry4 after taste that lingers. I think after a week or longer this will be good enough for an ADV, as a matter of fact I am going to vape it all day tomorrow lol.

5. kiyuthcyhzff

kiyuthcyhzff New Member

My next one I am going to try a Banana Caramel Cream pie, does anyone know where I can get a pastry concentrate if there is one. My wife is a qualified chef and she says that with recipes it is just a matter of layering. Her thoughts are that by looking at a mixture and some tweaking we may be able to get close to some fine desserts.

6. LorieBlal

LorieBlal New Member

You can get from juice factory

7. CatteSop

CatteSop New Member

:) glad to hear it worked :) It was so strong in my head that I even wrote it into the name lol hahahaha

8. mijail

mijail New Member

Its called pie crust, and I think its the flavour west one. Its quite strong so you only need to mix it at about 1-2%. Gives a nice pastry flavour, without being over powering. You can indeed get it from Juice Factory.

9. housevogel

housevogel New Member

I found one at VC by TFA what do you reckon?

No sorry you were right it's JF

10. Ulurukata

Ulurukata New Member

Personally I like the Flavour West one, its closer to the actual pastry flavour than the others I've tried, the TPA graham cracker also is a nice pastry taste, lighter and more biscuit like than the pie crust. Its only $3.50 for 10ml of the FW one, at Juice Factory, and that will last you ages, as you don't need a lot to get a good flavour. Like everything with juice flavours, its very subjective :)

11. gzuiafXI

gzuiafXI New Member

I tell you what Spud this one is very tasty.
    Double Ry4 10%
    Caramel Candy 5%
    Dulce de Leche Cream 5%
    Bavarian Cream 1%
    Vanilla Swirl 1%

This was the second one.

12. hipHOPhead

hipHOPhead New Member

I looks like it would be really nice, sweet but with the vanilla swirl and the bavarian cream, that would take the edge off the sweetness. Definitely one to mix up and try. My SO has been asking me to do a couple of tobacco flavours for him, and I reckon this is one he would like, and even I would give it a try, even though tobacco flavours are not really my thing.

We have some pretty talented DIYers on this forum :)

13. joe79925

joe79925 New Member

I found it to be good at these percentages but if you mix a small batch and find it too sweet cut he Caramel Candy & Dulce de Leche Cream to 3%

14. insanciva

insanciva New Member

Just had a smell of this and it smells great, cleaning some tanks now and going to try :) *feeling excited*

15. Nietzschean

Nietzschean New Member

This also smells great, goin to try this too :)

16. xcccc

xcccc New Member

Ok this one is a winner :)
    ok just made a new mix
    approx 30mls 18mg 70pg 30vg
    VZ super concerntrated black tea approx 1ml
    VZ super concerntrated lemon about 5 drops
    VZ super concerntrated dragon fruit about 5 drops
    VZ super concerntrated apple about 5-10 drops

the only thing I would recommend is a little less lemon if you have a really strong lemon con :)
    I really like this its really really refreshing :) *feels over the moon* will deff be making a lot more tea vapes :) :) :)

17. ExetteBig

ExetteBig New Member

This one tastes great!!!

this time no measurements as I really dont know just did a very small mix and added then smelt then adjusted
    VZ super concerntrated rum rasin
    VZ super concerntrated black cigar
    VZ super concerntrated old captain

am super wrapt with this yummy vape :)

18. cealgesk

cealgesk New Member

Rhojin,
    Any chance you could start putting things in percentages ? Especially on the recipes you have posted in the recipe section.

Reason I ask is be.comse not all droppers are the same. For example my dropper gives out 33 drops to the mil, others range from 20 drops and upwards. With percentages it is easy for anyone to work out how much (% or drops) is needed depending on their equipment.
    Cheers
    Sodd

19. soradrak

soradrak New Member

Hi Sod :)
    I could try however it would be just a guess, I found I'm not so good or accurate with measurements ;) so really I have been going by the way it smells and adjusting as I go :)
    Still very new to this maybe in time I will know what I am doing.... However that may not turn out true lol
    My apologies if it is frustrating anyone.

Rhojin :)

20. miyazaki

miyazaki New Member

Rhojin,
    Go for it mate !!!
    The main thing about this vaping is to have fun, although maybe not so many peoples would be interested in drops where they could just use percentages. Not trying to be narky or anything like that (please don't get me wrong), just that the easier and less time consuming for peoples, the better it is :)
    Cheers
    Sodd