Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Joyetech eVic VT60 and 100W Kangside box??

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by AhmadZepp, Jul 30, 2015.

1. AhmadZepp

AhmadZepp New Member

Hiyo again.
    Since no one replied to my first thread about the iStick 40W TC, I thought I'd give it another go with another set of mods.
    This time the Joyetech eVic Vt60 and a Kangside 100W box have gotten my attention here.
    As with last time I saw a offer for them in a thread here on the forums.

There it says this:

The price for the eVic is really good - here in Germany I'd have to pay about €90 for it. But how does it compare to a cloupor mini? Is the temp control working good now? I've read mixed reviews about it, so I'm not entirely sure about this.
    And about the other mod in that posting, the 100W Kangside one - is it comparable to a 2 parallel box/tube mod? I'd love to have the perks of a 2P mod but in a smaller form factor.

It would be nice if someone could help me out.

Regards
    D4rk1

2. katrinamy69

katrinamy69 New Member

Hi, I think the evic will have alot more options than the cloupor that could be useful, theres a built in battery which is different but its equivalent to 2x 18650s so can last ages. Not sure on the exact differences in quality of the temp control between the evic and other temp control mods but they have titanium coil support on the evic as well as nickel. Theres also a tank included with the evic.

The ksd one has a yihi chip I believe which is a reliable chip and replaceable batteries if thats the type you want. Its in series not parallel though As far as I can tell so it combines the 2 batteries voltage to get to the higher power output but most of the time would step down the voltage.

So compared to the cloupor mini, both have much higher battery life and output power, larger in size, but also the evic is by joyetech which has been making mods for years and are usually reliable too like the yihi chip.

3. hulk78

hulk78 New Member

Thanks, guess I'll get the evic then when it's on sale again. :D