Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Issues with clones?

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by bbsketczjn, Jul 12, 2015.

1. QWERTZ500

QWERTZ500 New Member

Please add pics, would like to do the same :)

2. SoftCrack

SoftCrack New Member

Sorry, I'll try to get to it tonight. Been a crazy busy week and I've barely been home.

_

3. teddyballgame

teddyballgame New Member

So I still don't have pics of it, but I might not need them. Basically the switch on the Chi you is the pin on top that screws through the base into the button. So I was trying and trying to have a couple magnets on the TOP of the base under the pin, but that was a mistake. So now it's just the pin on top like normal, 2 or 3 magnets dropped into the bottom of the base, then another magnet or 2 over the button's post (facing the opposite way of the other 2 magnets of course), then screw it all together. So basically all of the magnets are on the underneath side of the button assembly, but just facing in opposite directions to create the effect.

Like this:
    View attachment 1817

Hope that helps! and yes... I AM the greatest artist of all time!!!! LOL

Oh, and these are the magnets I bought... http://www.supermagnetman.net/product_info.php?cPath=41&products_id=1239&osCsid=7ab98bfa16313b7571c1c571231aad83
    _

4. MosesOyp

MosesOyp New Member

Thanks Skully, had a bit of time to muck about with it, and your solution works just fine :) now to do the swap out on my nemmi clone. I prefer the magnets to the springs.

5. Thistle (BU)

Thistle (BU) New Member

No. I do not meet.