Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

[ igetcha69-review] Zmax

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by GodZilla, Oct 15, 2015.

1. GodZilla

GodZilla New Member

2. .max.

.max. New Member

Wheres his ECDMeter ( evil grin )

3. Braniac w/ no Brain

Braniac w/ no Brain New Member

Who cares it has a blue LED display, does variable voltage and wattage, and it doesn't need to use stacked batteries and the most important thing it's shiny. :D

I think Scott did well with his review to stay out of the whole argument that is raging across the vaping communities with this device, and stuck to keeping it objective about the vaping experience with the Zmax. I'm sure there will be plenty of reviews to come over the next month or so where reviewers will pick apart the whole accuracy subject

For what it is, I thought it was worth a gamble to go ahead and order one, knowing that it has some limitations and inaccuracies. Sure it might not be as accurate as the Provari and others, but I don't vape numbers, so I will just set it to what gives me the vaping experience that I'm looking for. Hopefully it will give me what I want until I can afford something better.

4. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

I am thinking that if this thing works really well, there may not be anything 'better' to go to .. at least for a while.

it has the functionality the provari should have had a year ago.

5. katya123

katya123 New Member

I like Scot reviews,he keeps it simple which is how to use and how it vapes.

6. Donybody

Donybody New Member

Provari is still my first love and the Zmax for my "need a strong hit" vape.
    provape keep adding things at a slow calculated pace, first V2 then the colours and Mini. it is however a very good marketing tactic.