Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

How to switch from morning smoke to vape?

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by NadwayBed, Sep 9, 2015.

1. malone1919

malone1919 New Member

i didnt know either! thanks Crisscross, i am the opposite of ADA, i prefer to drink the least amount of water possible :p[/QUOTE]

^^^^
    Im the same dont like water but if you have a bottle of water while you vape you taste your juice 100% better

2. LUIGI200

LUIGI200 New Member

whats your preferred morning vape? i have 2 tanks now, so i might use the spare for my morning juice? is that sorta what you do?
    the other habit i have GOT to kick is buying my daily energy drink. i walk into the corner shop and pick up a my smokes & 2 cans of mother! if i dont go in to buy either of those things i think that'll work. Im gonna see if i can do this starting tmrw for first day back at work for 2016

^^^^^
    Energy drink no good. no is beer every day hahaha
    Im hooked on strawberry milk type vapes thats the first thing i have in the morning then most of day
    when i get bored i have about 4 others i go to i found i needed to keep things interesting for myself slowly wearing of a bit now
    Vape the same flavour for most of the day now

3. jerky69

jerky69 New Member

If your an energy drink addict like me, it's red bull and an ice cream Vape. OMG heavan

4. hmpamej5p

hmpamej5p New Member

I tend to have a coffee base vape first thing with my coffee.

5. just a thought

just a thought New Member

I go for a tobacco flavoured in the morning with my coffee The Virus, Vape Kings "rebecca" or Rocket Sheep even some of the HiLIQ ones are nice. After that its RY4 and Pistachio creamy vape all day till i get home for a drink then it can be anything lol.

The thing that helped me not go for a smoke in the morning first thing was not having them in the house overnight, if i really wanted one id have to wait till work where i had left them. Big break came when i got by all weekend without them and thats when i knew that i was done with the stinkies.

6. Angerry

Angerry New Member

I run alpha omega in the morning with my coffee and then pistachio ry4 all day also. With beers I find fruit flavours better.

7. hollie

hollie New Member

Oh no, coffee overload. And this is coming from the bloke who would take his coffee intravenously if I could....
    Prefer something sweet with the morning coffee. Banana bread or Turkish Apple works well for me

8. qpfhzrdmrd

qpfhzrdmrd New Member

Hmmm, this sounds totally whack compared to what I've read above but when I craved the morning dart I substituted it with a quick mtl hit of peppermint from a .comghtilus mini and mvp2, a separate setup assigned just for the wake up call. Sorta woke me up like toothpaste and the watts were lower than my adv. I still have half a pouch from November sitting in the cupboard, just don't want it. Lucky me but each to their own.

9. Urbanranger

Urbanranger New Member

I know everyone tells me menthol vape is different to menthol smokes... Still haven't tried yet. But if it's what I imagine it'd be I can see why menthol would wake you. Lols.

Do you like menthol normally?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

10. cookingkay1955

cookingkay1955 New Member

If recently changed from .5 to 1.2 coils in my subox @ 18 w for me had vaporeyes adv2 going for like 4 or 5 days , like a mouthful of blueberries and chewing a minty ( hated menthol smokes ) at same time in the morning I have been chaining a tank but it's low mg . My NY res buy no more analogues. Seems to be working so far I sort of lung to lung if that makes sense

11. I love Tacos!

I love Tacos! New Member

Cigs: Not really, on occasion I might've enjoyed one but not enough to buy a pack. The thought of what the menthol was turned me off. Strange how you smoke but question the menthol chemicals in it.

Juice: Not really either, I just thought it might be a good way to use it up. I'm still experimenting with flavours and haven't found my awesome mouth singing flavours yet. Bought the menthol as an experiment.

12. hello

hello New Member

I just love Vapoureyes Uncle Joe's (butterscotch and caramel) with my morning coffee... well... all day really :D momo's milk is also a fav and I'm just waiting on a delivery of Admiral V
    Those guys make some great flavours, apart from a capella lemon meringue pie cooncentrate that I made up, vaoureyes juices are all I vape :D

13. My granpas joes is still steeping looking forward to that one
    Adimaral V is awesome vape that most of the day

14. las84

las84 New Member

LOL yeah, Grandpa Joe's was what I meant!

15. Jesse

Jesse New Member

When I started, I found simply putting the cancer sticks in a hard to access place & leaving the vape gear in an easy to access place worked. If I wanted nicotine it was there right in front of me, only took a day or two for my body to get used to the morning vape but back in those days pen style batteries & cartos was about as good as it got, no VV or VW, just simple click & vape at the battery's set volts.

I think if you can vape the entire rest of the day, then you are at the place where you know that vaping tastes/is better than smoking, it may just be your mind playing tricks on you, telling you that you need a smoke be.comse you have done it habitually for so long. Perhaps all you need is some determination, tell yourself for the next 2 or 3 days you are going to give it a shot, no matter how uncomfortable it is, waking & vaping. By the 3rd day it should be much easier as your body adjusts.

16. acalmhync

acalmhync New Member

Not sure how long you have been vaping for, but I know found my self on vaping / smoking limbo for quit a while. The only thing that worked for me was to not purchase any smokes.

I've noticed as time went on vaping became easier to my, the throat hit didn't hit as hard, and I found myself craving cigarettes less and less.

The best thing i think you could do would be to not allow yourself to buy smokes and when you absolutely need a hit, go for the e cig. It may suck for the first few days but you'd be surprised, after those first few days it gets easier and easier.

Also for sure look into variable voltage!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk