Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

How to perform disposable pod and refilling of e-cigarettes, can you save more costs?

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by irene622, Nov 10, 2022.

1. irene622

irene622 New Member

Device:
    computer
    Juice:
    mango
    how to select a good vape
    brand
    If people regularly attend the exhibition, they will have a certain understanding of the brand. This is still the case in the e-cigarette industry. The brand effect is mostly seen by dealers and retailers first. Products with brand influence generally have the following characteristics: good quality, reputation, specializing in the development and production of e-liquids, e-liquids, e-cigarettes, and health e-cigarettes.
    Look at the components

Atomizer is an important component in e-cigarette. It is composed of liquid smoke and can produce fog. That is, the resistance wire in the atomizer works, heats up, and then reacts with the liquid smoke to atomize and produce small droplets of water similar to smoke, which looks like smoke. A good atomizer is of fine workmanship, very particular about the production material, very important to the user experience, such as the amount of smoke, smoke speed, material choice, damage resistance degree or not. Generally, we can easily identify the material of atomizer with the naked eye, and judge the quality of e-cigarette.

The second is the stem, which is where the e-cigarette's lithium battery resides. The interior of the smoke bar is constructed using the same basic components: a lamp PCBA board, rechargeable batteries, various electronic circuits. E-cigarettes use an electronic airflow sensor to activate the heating element, which activates the battery circuit upon inhalation, while manual induction requires the user to press a button and smoke.

A good e-cigarette is easy to smoke, doesn't choke, has a lot of smoke, and doesn't smell burnt. E-cigarette is composed of atomizer and battery rod. The common bad performance of atomizer is as follows:

1. Oil leakage: the real bad general and atomizer at the bottom of the hardware precision and the structure of the atomizer core, oil leakage atomizer will often get first-hand smoke oil, smoking will smoke liquid into the mouth;
    2. Dry burning: it is related to the resistance value of heating wire and glass fiber rope. When the resistance value is too small, the heat is too fierce, or the heat is uneven, it will produce burnt taste.
    3 Inhale heavy, or hold your breath: and the production process is not appropriate, is to spend very strong to inhale, or can not inhale at all;
    4. The amount of smoke is not large, and it is related to the atomization core.
    Of course, the quality of electronic cigarettes is the most important atomizer and battery. Like the product packaging thickness, anti-counterfeiting inquiry and other ways can also reflect the quality of an electronic cigarette.

if you have any question please find irene, this is my whatsapp 8619174163487 e-mail [email protected] website: www.ouokvape.com

2. joseprobe

joseprobe New Member

Device:
    none
    Juice:
    orange
    I had a bad experience with using vapes from little-known brands. Therefore, I try to overpay and take a vape from a well-known company. I will know for sure that the quality will not disappoint me. And most importantly, I will not be afraid that one day it will explode in my pocket. Thanks a lot for the list of reasons for the poor performance of the atomizer, it will now be much easier for me to find the cause of poor performance and breakage. Could you please name a couple of good brands with an excellent reputation. I know the most famous vapes, but maybe I missed some. Thank you in advance for the answer!

Last edited: Nov 13, 2022