Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

How to Break in your Sub Tank Coils (tanks from all manufacturers)

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by Water_Resources, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Water_Resources

Water_Resources New Member

Hi guy's,
    this is not Kanger Subtank specific, and not really tank specific.
    Any coil, especially cotton wicked, I would recommend breaking in like this.
    Take special note of the "start with low Watts or Volts" recommendation, it will save you a lot of grief.
    Cheers D1g
    [video=youtube;lde_Gc4Y1NQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lde_Gc4Y1NQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

2. adilpatanker

adilpatanker New Member

What is lowest voltage?

3. Kawa-Luder

Kawa-Luder New Member

Rub it on your jeans and give it a puff ;)

4. Nuapyday

Nuapyday New Member

as low as your device allows.
    I'd start at 3V if you can set it there.
    Unfortunately many new regulated mods don't step down so no matter what you set them to you're going to get whatever voltage your battery is charged to

5. m262929

m262929 New Member

That reviewer is hot, but when she talks she has this upward infection like she's always asking a question hahaha

6. layetry

layetry New Member

Holy crap. Waiting hours, or overnight? Nope. I drop about 5 drops on the coil, and a few on the little side holes too until no more soaks in. Then leave it 5 or 10 mins, max, and primer puff once or twice. NO dry hits, no burnt or weird taste. And not waiting forever for it to be ready to go.

7. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP 2.0 iClear 30
    Juice:
    Snake oil from Seduce Juice, pear/coconut/cream
    I stаrtеd оn my RDА with plаin оld оrgаniс соttоn frоm thе lосаl Wаlgrееns thеn mоvеd tо а prоduсt саllеd соttоn bасоn, nоt I'm using Jаpаnеsе оrgаniс соttоn оn аll my builds, еvеry timе I gеt bеttеr flаvоr аnd mоrе vаpоr, I'm а bit оf а сhаin vаpоr аnd а bit оf а сlоud сhаsеr, I wаnt tо try stаinlеss mеsh, I hеаrd if yоu rоll it intо а bаll аnd fееd it thrоugh thе соils it will hаvе thе bеst оf bоth wоrlds аnd it mаkеs sеnsе, yоu'd оnly bе tаsting thе juiсе, right?