Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

How did you come across ecigs for the first time

Discussion in 'New Vapers Forum' started by Wing, Sep 19, 2015.

1. OkeyDokeySmokey

OkeyDokeySmokey New Member

Device:
    Vuse
    Juice:
    Cinnamon
    i do not remember where I first heard about e-cigs, but I do remember the first ones I bought were disposable ones from a gas station. There were 2 of them in a pack for around $7 and the label said they would last up to 500 puffs each. That was a complete lie b/c I had not used one of them for half a day until it totally stopped vaping. After that I tried the ones that have the replaceable flavor cartridges that screw onto one end of the e-cig. I like these pretty well because the cartridges last longer and these are rechargeable.

2. VirtualBusyBee

VirtualBusyBee Member

Device:
    Fuchai
    Juice:
    Finleys 7
    I first discovered it about 5 years ago via word of mouth.

3. AboveTheSmoke

AboveTheSmoke Active Member

Device:
    Volcano All Day
    Juice:
    Lock Shock & Barrel
    My first experience was just from a friend, and my second and a few others. After that, it was all my choice, and it was a smooth transition from cigs to robosmoke. Been going strong ever since.

4. Geeka

Geeka New Member

Device:
    eGo ONE
    Juice:
    Apple
    I can't seem to put my finger to it. Thinking back, I probably first saw it a couple of years back. But I didn't really think much about it at the time. It wasn't until a year ago where I actually got to try it for the first time. A good friend of mine had let me try his and I fell for it right away. He still talks about that up till today and has not stopped taking credit for saving me from cigarettes.

5. Acheno84

Acheno84 Member

Device:
    Ego pen
    Juice:
    Blueberry
    I actually was working in the mall and kept seeing huge clouds of "smoke" and thought someone was smoking in my store. He explained the purpose, function and best places locally to get one. Took me some time, because I never saw myself using one, and I finally broke down and got a starter kit and haven't looked back.

6. Stopcigarettes

Stopcigarettes Member

Device:
    eGo-t
    Juice:
    RY4
    The first time I saw a e-cigarette was in a stall at one of the local malls. There was a young charming lady trying to sell it as a way to stop smoking. It was such a new concept that most people she spoke to her looked at her with a puzzled expression. I remember people say "a electric what?", it's funny how things change so quickly.

7. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP 2.0 iClear 30
    Juice:
    Snake oil from Seduce Juice, pear/coconut/cream
    My first timе....

my friеnd first stаrtеd using оnе аnd kеpt rаving оn аbоut it. Typiсаlly I'd rоll my еyеs аnd ignоrе еvеrything I wаs hеаring. Thеn оnе dаy I hаd tо gеt оn а 14 hr flight!

Snеаking а rоlliе in аn аеrоplаnе is VЕRY hаrd! Асtuаlly I'd sаy it's impоssiblе tо dо it stеаlthily. Sо... I bоrrоwеd my friеnd's оld сig-а-likе аnd wаs аblе tо snеаk а fеw niсоtinе hits оn thе plаnе. TBH it wаs nоt sаtisfying, I think it wаs аll psyсhоlоgiсаl. But it gоt mе tо thе еnd оf thе flight with nо соmplаints frоm аnyоnе.

Yеs, I knоw I shоuldn't bе dоing аny typе оf smоking/vаping оn а plаnе but I соuldn't hеlp it.

Аnyhоw thаt's my first еxpеriеnсе with а nоn trаditiоnаl сigаrеttе.

it tооk mе yеаrs tо try vаping аs it is tоdаy, sаmе friеnd соnvеrtеd mе, I аm nоw а vеry hаppy vаpеr with my KаngеrTесh SUBОX Mini Kit аnd hаvеn't hаd аn асtuаl smоkе fоr оvеr 3 wееks

8. rajesh

rajesh Member

Device:
    MODs
    Juice:
    Gorilla Juice
    There was no information about e-cigs available in my locality few years ago. Rack, one of my friend recommend e-cigs to me and my impression was not bad at all. The transition was difficult at first but over some time, I was habituated. I also experienced that my health was improving since I left cigars. Since then, I have been vaping daily. I am proud to be a vaper. ;)