Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

How did you come across ecigs for the first time

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by padun, Sep 20, 2015.

1. mech

mech New Member

You are a long way from home. Good luck with it.

2. Vemsteele

Vemsteele New Member

I'd seen a couple of people using them over the last couple of years but didn't really give them much thought. Got really keen to quit smoking recently and tried a mates vaper empire e cig and decided to buy a kit.

It's great for taking the edge off the cravings but I'm looking to upgrade to a real vaping setup now.

3. guawduawl

guawduawl New Member

I was walking down the street in San Diego, when I saw this little sign that said e-CIG Creations. That night in the hotel I jumped on their website, and watched a few of their videos. The next night after dinner, I walked into the shop and the chick from the videos was there. I walked up to her and said "I've been smoking for 20 years. Change my life please". She hooked me up with an Aspire CF Sub ohm, .comtilus tank, and 3 bottles of TNT 12mg. That was the 28th of March this year. In the 10 weeks that followed, I visited A LOT of Vape shops all over the US and Canada, sampled alot of juices, and started adding to my collection.

But it didn't stop when I got home....., it got worse. LOL :hopelessness: More tanks, mods, juices, my first RDA, and the list goes on.... I think Morris at Vapour Eyes owes me a bag of lollies in my next order. ;) after doing over 10,000 Karma in 10 days.

I plan on giving my old gear to friends, who still smoke, to start their journey away from the stinkers. My .comtilus however, will go on the wall as a reminder of when my life changed forever.

Cloud on, and Cloud strong people.

That's my story.

4. Michael Nikolajsen

Michael Nikolajsen New Member

Excellent job Cashy. Welcome, Kickback and relax...... :D

5. plainia

plainia New Member

I first found out about them from a mate that was using one. I Purchased an EGO kit with non nic juice. Used it for about 2 weeks with cigs and threw it on the shelf. The EGO sat on the shelf foe a few months. Then I went camping with the same mate again and he gave me some nic juice. He promised it would work and i'll give the cigs away. Well i'll have to say he was right. Feeling better and enjoying vaping but where is the nector juice.....

6. Franz

Franz New Member

How did you come across ecigs for the first time?

The media but can't remember where. My first purchase was with a tobacconist for an overpriced Evod clone when I decided I no longer want to pay 28$ for a pack every 5 days.

7. spike2005

spike2005 New Member

My first time....

my friend first started using one and kept raving on about it. Typically I'd roll my eyes and ignore everything I was hearing. Then one day I had to get on a 14 hr flight!

Sneaking a rollie in an aeroplane is VERY hard! Actually I'd say it's impossible to do it stealthily. So... I borrowed my friend's old cig-a-like and was able to sneak a few nicotine hits on the plane. TBH it was not satisfying, I think it was all psychological. But it got me to the end of the flight with no complaints from anyone.
    Yes, I know I shouldn't be doing any type of smoking/vaping on a plane but I couldn't help it.

Anyhow that's my first experience with a non traditional cigarette.

it took me years to try vaping as it is today, same friend converted me, I am now a very happy vaper with my KangerTech SUBOX Mini Kit and haven't had an actual smoke for over 3 weeks! :)