Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

How did you come across ecigs for the first time

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by padun, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

You loved every minute of it and came back begging for more :biggrin-new:

2. ClaiveWalpletcherbna

ClaiveWalpletcherbna New Member

Lol! See im not gonna touch that one .comse im too classy;)

3. Toxeffornenaw

Toxeffornenaw New Member

I was classy once, only once.....

4. o1026630@rtrtr.com

[email protected] New Member

Girlfriend was getting tired of me smelling like a chimney 24/7 (she doesn't smoke) so I took the initiative to find an alternative that was cheaper, healthier (and didn't tick her off). I began with Green Smoke but now I'm well into proper vaping and about to receive some RBA goodness.

5. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Yeah, I've heard of it....:highly_amused:

6. sangobilly

sangobilly New Member

my friend got one and I asked him about it, then went hunting on the web to find out all I could and then got one a Ego CE4 to start. it is not expensive and not bad so far.

7. poemix

poemix New Member

I was reading news articles online and came across a story about someone in SA getting arrested for selling e-cigarettes. I got curious about e-cigarettes after that.

8. Beecemeano

Beecemeano New Member

Got it as a replacement for my regular pack of tobacco cigarettes. Didnt like it the first time however the ease of use various flavors held me. I am on Ecigs for the past 5 years now smoking tobacco cigarattes once in a while.

9. aslanuil

aslanuil New Member

I had heard of/seen two friends using them but didn't pay much interest. Then I had a accident and brain surgery and coincidentally got my brain scanned a few different ways and the doctors found a unrelated Dormant aneurysm. Doctors advised that I really should quit smoking. Around that time a new guy started at work and I saw him put his ecig down on his desk. So I jumed on google that night and found this forum.

10. Noreguef

Noreguef New Member

A bucks part at a mate of mine's about four years back. He had a small plastic "packet" which looked like a pack of 20's which held about 5 cigalikes which slipped out of the pack in a similar manner to that of real analogs.

Tried them, was somewhat intrigued but at the same time wasn't looking to quit so thought nothing of it...

Who would have thought I'd be here now!

11. Amavesk

Amavesk New Member

Saw it on ABC about a month ago. Did some research and found Vape.to. Within a week Gruffs had hooked myself and my wife up and we have not been near a stinky since.

12. trai

trai New Member

Yep , I started the same way with the GreenSmoke and then found my way to a Vamo and MVP and a range of flavours. Hubby had put up with the stinkie smell for 25 years so is now much happier , and both me and our bank balance are a hell of a lot healthier too.

13. curious!

curious! New Member

Started with greensmoke years ago and just gave up trying to order from the US. Recently was travelling and saw a couple with some vape sticks. Got me interested and looked online when i got home

Rest is history

14. BrookDavi

BrookDavi New Member

My parents bought me one online for xmas about 7 years ago as one of their semi regular "hints" that I should give up the stinkies.
    It was a disposable cartridge rechargeable cig-a-like with 'genuine tobacco' flavour. Used it a few times, but it was never the same so the smokes ended up winning that round...
    Jump forward a few years and I decide to give quitting another go. Long story short, I ended up typing 'ecig' into google....

Oh, hello rabbit hole, it looks fun down there....

15. Fathkiff

Fathkiff New Member

Came across them last year when I had a new colleague start at work who had been vaping for a couple of years who helped get me started.

16. uxposter

uxposter New Member

felling good :)

17. quochuy9109

quochuy9109 New Member

18. eEz

eEz New Member

I came across when i decide to quit smoking.

I actually bought e-cig and from then i quit smoking casual cigarettes.

I recommend to everyone to try that !

19. nruqqoyqpm

nruqqoyqpm New Member

Saw someone with a vapestick in UK a few years ago. Went back 2 months ago and went to a B&M in Swansea out of curiosity more than anything else. My wife and I were both 'dedicated' smokers (50g Champion ruby every 2 days between us) with no intention of quitting. Walked out with very basic itaste EP starter kit for me and a few vapesticks for her and haven't touched tobacco since. Saved heaps $$$ (and spent most of it on my new hobby LOL).

20. earnend

earnend New Member

I have just bought my first e cigg yesterday. Fingers crossed that i never have to buy regular ciggarettes again