Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Hi!!!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by Jamal, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Jamal

Jamal New Member

Hi everyone,

Would firstly like to thank you all for the great info on the forum. I've been snooping around for a couple of weeks now and have gathered heaps of info about equipment etc from the site.

I have been smoking about a pack a day for about 15 years now and am really over it. Not only is it stupidly expensive now but the health ramifications aren't good. I have been thinking about giving vaping a go for a while and finally ordered some gear from overseas last weekend.

I ordered a KangerTech EVOD starter kit with some juices and extra nic etc so I can order doublers locally when required. Thanks heaps to Noe for the awesome shopping list. All up cost was about $120 which isn't bad considering that's not even a weeks worth of smokes!!!

Two questions I have: I ordered my gear from Health Cabin. What is the normal delivery time for these guys? I have read that nic should be kept in the freezer. Is this only for Unflavoured nic base or should mixed juices be kept that way aswell?

Thanks again,

Gigantor

2. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Hi and welcome. :)

I'm not exactly sure how long the delivery time is for Health Cabin, but from memory it's something like two weeks, maybe a bit less, or a bit more.

Unflavoured nic juice in the freezer, in a glass bottle is a good idea. But for flavours this is not necessary. The flavours meld better and improve over time at room temperature, so unless you plan to store a flavoured liquid for many months it's not really necessary or ideal. A lot of people do keep them in the fridge though, especially through the summer.

They generally don't go off, but will lose flavour if kept for a long time. A couple of months at room temperature is not problem though.

Good luck and well done on your purchases. :)

Oh by the way, I think there is a brick and mortar vape store in Canberra. The Outback Vape Cafe; The Outback Vape Cafe | Canberra, canada Discount Electronic Cigarette, E-Liquid and Vaping Store and Cafe.

3. U.F.R.

U.F.R. New Member

Welcome

I've had a HC order take 5 days, I've had it take 14 days.... did you go DHL delivery or EMS? DHL is faster, and with better tracking. Stalking the vape post will become a regular thing !

4. arrow

arrow New Member

Hey mate congrats on making the move to vaping stick with it and keep us informed of your progress.

5. lespaul82

lespaul82 New Member

Welcome to AVF ... on reading your name I was transported back to childhood Sat Mornings :D
    For that alone you get a free pass LOL

[video=youtube;ZlWaTAZUxUQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlWaTAZUxUQ[/video]

6. Mad Scientist...

Mad Scientist... New Member

Shouldn't be too far away then! The wait is killing me!! Went with EMS for the shipping as I read something on their website about not being able to ship batteries and juice together with DHL.

I haven't been in to the The Outback Vape Cafe yet as I figured it was easier to order everything from the one place as I needed nic juice as well. Will head in there when I'm looking to buy new hardware. Knowing me that won't be too far in the future...

Thanks for the advice JenJ.

7. Ion Bejan

Ion Bejan New Member

wow FM !!, couldn't of said it better, that does bring back memories !!!

WELCOME to the forum Gigantor :very_drunk: