Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Health Cabin Nic base taste?

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by J.A., Dec 18, 2015.

1. hoamitourasia

hoamitourasia New Member

ive never had to claim on any guarantee but it just says that there willing to put there mouth with there product and I know a lot of people who have used rts and its always been top notch provided with their batch data

2. allies (lol)

allies (lol) New Member

yeah I understand what you mean, soul blu from NZ is pretty good

3. floatsam

floatsam New Member

And the other big sale that never arrived that stung a lot of people.

I just object to advising people to buy nic in sale with vendors you have no relationship with. You will be vaping a long time and it pays dividends to get your own list of vendors you like, trust and deliver. HC has done that for thousands of vapers many from here. Let people get set up and comfortable with breathing space to do the research.

If you have tried some you like then recommend them. Not just a list of what's on sale.

4. recep123

recep123 New Member

that's all I was doing originally I suggested soul blu from canada, I said my freedom vapes was good and Im not really fussed about the price nude nic, also has top quality nic, a lot of people from here use all these companies im purely informing people of whats out there and my experiences, whatever they want to buy they can buy

5. nooneneedtoknow

nooneneedtoknow New Member

Fair enough.

6. Cistect

Cistect New Member

Maybe I'm not used to "peppery" Nic taste. I'm just being careful here that's all. Lot of deals with China vendors weren't exactly great in the past for me but must say that I never had problems with other stuff from HC. But yes RTS is probably my next buy, at least they tell you what you're buying and that's worth a little extra I think.

7. watch0902

watch0902 New Member

So I've had a while to test it well since my last post. Even unflavored it gives me bit burning lips but got a bit better after a week of being mixed down. Maybe got steeped. I'll try RTS as well.