Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

HC flavour concentrates

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by quantuamranger, Oct 12, 2015.

1. guyster

guyster New Member

thanks spud - okay that makes sense - i thought there might be a page i could not find

ill have a look at the sydney one - i want to see if they have the vg lorann natural range - if not ill have to do a shipito mail forwading from the states

2. STEVEN

STEVEN New Member

WOW, between Altered, Avtek and Spud I now know I don't even have to drive to Oakleigh to get them and the $8.95 postage is cheaper than petrol there and back. Gotta love buying online Link saved to my destop along with the other 99 things I have put there for future reference. Thanks guys.

3. playday

playday New Member

donna have you had a look at juice factory in perth - you can get a good cross section of flavours from there - the super concentrates - tfa and flavor west - very well priced too - better that getting all lorann imo - they also have capella

http://www.juicefactory.com.com/

4. Claire Bear!

Claire Bear! New Member

Thanks Avtek, no I haven't. I've still only had DeK & Liqua premixed so far. I have some doublers from VM & nic arriving on Monday so I have stage two under control. Stage 3 - mixing my own might be a couple of weeks down the track but I'm doing my research to be prepared be.comse I know I'll want to. So, yes, that link is also saved to my desktop now. You always are one or two steps ahead of me so I take note of where you are at. I ordered the evods as you suggested. They will also come on Monday. Forgive me if I stalk your posts. hahah

5. XtroXXXdevil

XtroXXXdevil New Member

hahahahaha - i found the easiest way to stalk everyone at once is by looking at the "what did you order today" and " what did the postman bring you today" threads to see wtf people are using - with the evods make sure you soak the coils in boiling water before you use them they can taste foul straight form the factory - theres a lot of evod threads on here with how people use evods

6. toad

toad New Member

I'll second that recommendation Avtek, Juice Factory are brilliant, I order heaps from them. Tom always puts in something extra as well, last order it was double mint, which is actually pretty good :)

7. Neottetom

Neottetom New Member

What's capella?

8. ware_simon

ware_simon New Member

a brand of flavouring

9. uhtvspa2u

uhtvspa2u New Member

Capella have the best vanilla custard flavour, and most of their others are very good quality. Definitely get a few if you are going to go DIY. Flavour West are also pretty good, and the JF super concentrates are awesome :)

10. Symncyncdef

Symncyncdef New Member

Oh, I thought you were going to describe a flavour to me not a brand. Silly me. Making my own might have to wait a little while. I've just seen some reviews of Juice Whore and they sound delicious. I tell you what.....this vaping is hard work.....but oh so much fun! I have never spent so much time in front of the computer as I have in the last couple of weeks.....learning.....envy.....spending money......wanting.....waiting.....waiting.....waiting...... And most people say that there is no such thing as the perfect vape but we spend so much time trying to attain it.

11. Rob M

Rob M New Member

Ive found with the HC concentrates they need to steep and go easy on them, most are pretty goos and cheap if your ordering other stuff with them. Theres only two I dont really like thus far, blueberry and mango, they both seem to taste like over ripe if not rotten fruit!!! IMO.

12. Mrsjvb

Mrsjvb New Member

Yeah - I got the mango - a bit meh really. That and the black current.