Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

[GUIDE] So you want a Starter Kit

Discussion in 'New Vapers Forum' started by Aimee, Sep 19, 2015.

1. GamerLady

GamerLady Member

Device:
    Kanger Subox Mini, Tesla Two Submod
    Juice:
    Another good source is the article that I shared about subohm vaping https://www.misthub.com/blog/tutorial-guide-sub-ohm-vaping/ with some things that you need to know should you decide that you want to give it a try. A couple of lines back in this forum, I recommended a few vaping setups that might serve as a good step up from pen type (cig- or cigar- alike) batteries. But, you might want to hold off reading those until you have finished absorbing the information from the website I gave you. :)

2. rajesh

rajesh Member

Device:
    MODs
    Juice:
    Gorilla Juice
    Awesome post. Really thanks for this post. This post helped me a lot and it contains vast information for the new people who are just introduced to vaping. This post is very useful for the newbies. I really appreciate your work. Keep up your good work and be a proud vaper. :D

3. ZXD22

ZXD22 Member

Device:
    Joyetech Ego One
    Juice:
    Atmos watermelon
    Very nice guide! Thanks!

4. jackiewbu

jackiewbu New Member

Device:
    vapor blunt
    Juice:
    all of them
    I'm new to the Vape community and I have a few questions. How expensive is the initial kit? Is it well worth the money? Also, does it have a lot of upkeep, buying new juices and such.

5. GamerLady

GamerLady Member

Device:
    Kanger Subox Mini, Tesla Two Submod
    Juice:
    It really depends on the type of starter kit you are thinking about.

If you are going to go for an Ego type battery starter kit with two batteries (which I recommend), two tanks, 5 atomizer heads, and a charger; it will cost you around $40 for the kit itself. If you aren't sure whether you are interested in vaping, then there is a starter kit that runs around $8 with one Ego style battery, one tank, and one atomizer head. It's around another $8 for a pack of five atomizer heads, and I recommend you buy spare atomizer heads.

If you are thinking about going with a mod type battery, these can get kind of pricey. Someone from another thread recommended the Endura as a good mod for beginners. It runs around $26; it comes with a tank, a battery, a charger and one atomizer head. The atomizers run around $10 for a pack of five.

Depending on the vendors you go through for e-juice, this can cost you anywhere between $6 for 10ml and up.

I wouldn't recommend subohm vaping to a beginner because subohm setups are generally more expensive, some of the better ones will run you around $50 and up. There are also safety issues about temperature, charging, batteries, ohms, voltage, and wattage that beginners usually don't know about.

If you really get into vaping, you can always upgrade at a later date. I usually upgrade my gear every 1-2 years since the science of vaping advances so quickly.

6. tskier01123

tskier01123 Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP with Nautilus Mini Tank
    Juice:
    Vaporleaf - Fire & Ice (Cinnamon / Menthol)
    Oh man, so I'm a little late to the party here. Wish I could have had something like this when I first started. So much trial and error went in to finding a good setup. This is great for people just getting into the scene, it can be intimidating at first.

7. rajesh

rajesh Member

Device:
    MODs
    Juice:
    Gorilla Juice
    Well, the vaping kits are not at all 'expensive'. The price may be high but they are worth because vaping devices are much better than cigars.

8. puneeth8994

puneeth8994 Member

Device:
    E-cigarettes
    Juice:
    chiku
    Can't wait to try them. Awesome list. thanks.

9. FenWoFon

FenWoFon Member

Device:
    VaporFI Rebel
    Juice:
    Pineapple
    Well, I am not that new at vaping and I find this information very useful, thanks for sharing, cheers!