Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

green aniseed e-juice

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by stebronnase, Jan 5, 2016.

1. stebronnase

stebronnase New Member

sharing this as I know it has been a popular topic for mixing on a few forums over the years.

ran up 5 different mixes earlier in the week, 3 went down the sink without even trying them - either too fruity or just flat - not getting the nose that you do with the original.

2 are actually pretty good and extremely vapeable. have a good, strong tongue tingling sensation, lingering aftertaste, and great flavour, 1 may even have a little too much aniseed !

close, but just not quite right yet (based on memory as I have run out of the original). posting this more to use as my own 'log' for now.

(currently a mix of six flavours, definitely missing one so the 7th is on its way - only one I couldn't get from juice factory)

2. SwansonX

SwansonX New Member

Fatman might become your new best friend venga:)

3. sane77

sane77 New Member

he may well do, my tongue is still numb, he may even get a little taste on this one ;)

4. extedge

extedge New Member

LOL it depends :D
    You might end up with a mix that tastes very similar for "normal" vapers ( i.e. those with working noses lol ) but unless you get the right EXTRACTS as opposed to flavours then it wont be of much use to me :(
    I gotta teach you lot flavour isn't just mixing aromatic concentrates lol .... think of the anosmic chilluns !

:D

5. qwer68

qwer68 New Member

When you say "green" aniseed VM ... And forgive me if this sounds dense... :)... Do you mean like green tea?

6. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

nope. more like pluid.

7. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

like this :unknown:

[​IMG]

and it's still in that state

8. Mrs. S

Mrs. S New Member

Nom nom nom :dibs:

9. peeplay

peeplay New Member

damn - you lucky, lucky b'stard

I really should order some more.....need to send some back to a ute too.

buggerit, on it now, I need the comparison anyway.

10. bannatjnior5661

bannatjnior5661 New Member

grab me some while you are there.*

*= joke fm Gt Inga etc obviously no juice buying trading asking allowed

11. saelegant

saelegant New Member

interested on what makes it such a dark green. tried a couple of things with natural things that I can get to a nice shade of green, just not as dark.

12. Vonsemorm

Vonsemorm New Member

no coke bottle? you going commercial now?

13. sdumpsinp

sdumpsinp New Member

oh I get that, the original i'm sure has both standard flavourings and essence/oils/extracts of some description too - the cloudy emulsification gives that away.

soaking lime zest in alc. makes a nice green (like sloes make a good purple), good flavour too that wouldn't be amiss in the juice, just never as dark and, once watered down, its pretty weak colour.

i'll stick with it, no rush and its more for shiz n giggles than anything else. one of those ' be.comse I can' things. if I get it right I will obviously have to open an online store, sell it for huge mark-up and root everyone out of their hard earned once every 3 months (like the original apparently was first up :) )