Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Friend getting into vaping; what tank should I reccomend?

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by wxdpsbkgek, Dec 24, 2015.

1. wxdpsbkgek

wxdpsbkgek New Member

One of my friends is getting my IPV mini 30W as a hand me down to help him start vaping. I don't have a clearomizer to hand down to him though. I was thinking he should get a subtank mini and try the two different heads to see which he prefers; plus it comes with the RBA head if he wants to try that. It's also the only recent clearomizer I have used.

Do you think that is a good choice for a new vaper or would a .comtilus/silo/protank/whatever be better?

2. irrefezeP

irrefezeP New Member

i started with a .comtilous mini and gave to a mate when he started vaping and that suites him really well i also enjoyed it. that would be my recommendation as had another mate start with an egrip then bought a sub mini and has stopped vapping much at all as he finds it too full on for him on stock coils. although myself only really use subtanks .
    hope that helps a bit

3. Daniel

Daniel New Member

Silo lite could be a better option instead of the Silo. Half the price, cheap coils and a decent tank. I don't think the Silo has enough over the Lite to warrant double the price.

4. Leo

Leo New Member

Mini .comtilus, IMO is great for the beginner. Small enough for them not freak out over size, great flavor and easy to use with no leaks.

5. tskier01123

tskier01123 Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP with Nautilus Mini Tank
    Juice:
    Vaporleaf - Fire & Ice (Cinnamon / Menthol)
    I really like Nautilus tanks, robust and last for ever, easy to change out the coils. The only real problem that I have with them is opening them to pour my juice in. The can be a PAIN to open but, I just use my leather-man and have no problems. Opening them by hand is miserable though. Get a good set of pliers to open them and I find them to be really good tanks.