Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Flavouring percentages

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by GreyElf, Jul 13, 2015.

1. redapples

redapples New Member

Interesting.

Another side of the coin is a possibly over sensitive sense of taste. I love foods of all types but I cannot abide flavour in my vapour.

It's a bit boring but if I have a vape on something strong I can still taste it hours later.

2. chodna

chodna New Member

Mrs Bullos here.....Butter menthol....mmmmmmmmm I am a smoker but can't get enough of that butter menthol....mmmmmmm

3. brenrelay

brenrelay New Member

We want your husband back ... he was going to share some ... dirty little secrets ... please :p

4. Jeff T

Jeff T New Member

I will give out the recipe but I think it has to be done as secret men's business :)
    This is very powerful and in the wrong hands it could be dangerous.
    I take no responcibility for any wreaked marriages be.comse someone carelessly vaped it around a single women :)
    That the disclaimer, pm me if you would like to have the recipe and I will give it to you.
    By PMing me you are accepting the the disclaimer, and I cannot be held responsible for anything that happens ;)

5. glydaySesully

glydaySesully New Member

6. postryu

postryu New Member

Post removed for safety reasons :)

7. yurifriend9999

yurifriend9999 New Member

So much a man could say .. must resist ... Must Resist... MUUUUST Resssiiiiiiiiisssss.......... :D

8. ajnessusasd884

ajnessusasd884 New Member

Some concentrates need to be used at a higher %, generally PA & FA flavors I will use less of but HealthCabin I'll use higher %s.
    When I mix my flavors, I go mainly by smell & taste & don't rely too much on recipes from others. I have my own recipes, of course, some using up to 10 or more flavorings.
    I count doublers, tripplers, pre-mixed juices & flavor concentrates as flavors in my mixes, this can be a very tricky thing to do for someone starting out with mixing & I recommend starting out using just 1-3 different flavors per juice. Any more than that & you are risking mixing up arse juice, that vapes like shit. When you have a bit more experience, then you can start to play a bit but get to know your flavors first.

9. dDered3eu

dDered3eu New Member

moved away from PA stuff for a long time now, but i still have the few i tried documented. Strawberry i had it as high as 15-20% and cola at 15% as well as redbull at 15%

its a strange thing, DIY's, i found that sometimes a little bit can give a nice mellow flavor, a bit more makes it disgusting and then a bit more makes it awesome.... this is from personal experience and also in my earlier times with PA. Cola i still use and is mixed at 15% and gives a strong cola lolly flavor (the cola bottle candy) and has a nice tang at the end.

I remember strawberry being very.comthentic at 20%, even down to the stem.

I am getting back into PA and FA concentrates, so will report back to you when i get some more going. But those two i have tried and reckon they are awesome at those %'s (personal preference)

10. togEpissili

togEpissili New Member

View attachment 4693
    A good mixing card Flavor Arts one
    i use 1 drop per ml to get about 4%
    from various suppliers ecig mod shop has some of these
    some time even less 1 drop per 2ml = 2%
    some are high very strenth

11. Desi Chef

Desi Chef New Member

I never thought to push past the initial threshold. I'll certainly give it a go now though. Although I was working on a caramel fudge recipe. Got the caramel up to 15%.. Still couldn't taste it, but the wife walked in, and nearly gagged! lol

12. SetInins

SetInins New Member

Butter Menthol Recipe

Here you go guys, I hope you, and the special ladies in your life enjoy it aswell.*
    And please remember to only use it for good.*

Butter Menthol Recipe

Caramel - 4%
    Caramel butter - 8%
    Butter - 8%
    Menthol - 6%

*health cabin conerntrates.

This is quite buttery, which I like, but if you are unsure, maybe reduce the butter content, or leave it out completely till you try it.*
    My wife absolutely loves butter*

13. mak7

mak7 New Member

lol guess it's true that a lot of us do, but I've never been a huge fan of sweets. I like the more subtle sweets and flavours.