Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Fast tech question

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by Accoday, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Accoday

Accoday New Member

Is fast tech a reliable online site to buy from ? Also are there seems to be non original kanger evod vv batteries are they any good or better to stick with original? Thanks!!

2. cricketlady

cricketlady New Member

YMMV with FT

Make sure it is in stock. Most things will be copies.

See Fasttech are thieves thread for what can go wrong

3. Mustbe

Mustbe New Member

I bought from them for a year or so, with only one thing per package broken, missing or useless. Until recently I'd say limit your purchase to only those thing actually in stock and below the threshold of "prepared to lose the money if it all falls through", but now I can't recommended them at all.

4. bdsmsaver

bdsmsaver New Member

Thanks for replies guys

5. Doloreulp

Doloreulp New Member

yes allow 3 to 8 week's to get your stuff.. dont get anthing u need right now...

your buying cheep copys so dont expect grate stuff but from what i have so far all seem to work well....dont buy the black kayfun it leackes...
    but other then that there been pritty good to me..

buy at least once a mouth from them...

let me know what your looking at i might all ready have one .. can give u a review if i do

6. Curious gurl

Curious gurl New Member

Hi my evic didn't arrive so I'm just looking for a second battery for my kanger emow mega kit and looking to buy another vv/vw mod for my .comtilus tank I have and I already have 2 18650 batteries so probably a mod that can use those. Don't care if it's a box or tube mod just dunno what to try. I intended using my emow for on the go vaping and the other mod for home use mainly

7. Ryan Stanford

Ryan Stanford New Member

Not looking into mech mods yet though as I'm still learning and I don't think I'll get into rebuilables just yet. Wanna keep it simple for now

8. uhtvspa2u

uhtvspa2u New Member

Also looking around $100 range

9. Kristen

Kristen New Member

Vamo for a general allround user acceptance scale. Takes 18350 and 18650 batteries

10. Doreoxirogy

Doreoxirogy New Member

Never had any issues with them. Just make sure you bundle goods with the same ship times in separate orders or the goods that say 7 days will hold up your in stock items but if you're happy to wait then dont worry. Also use the canada Express ePacket via China Post +$2.50 (6 to 14 days in transit typical) its worth the $2.50 imo. I also pay the $1 for the hard protection box be.comse ive heard many items get broken and so far using this nothing has been broken for me. Also its good to look through the reviews and discussions to see what quality you are buying.

11. HannahHAZARD

HannahHAZARD New Member

My first two orders from FT came really fast. One in 8 days and second in 10 days after the order status became "shipped".
    But had some problem with more recent orders like my juice bottle stand came broken a little and the kayfun quartz nano kit came with broken tank too.
    Opened up a ticket and they first offered me $2 voucher lol

12. needliberty

needliberty New Member

I've had no problems, 2 orders this month so far :)

13. woodhzgu

woodhzgu New Member

I've ordered from fasttech 7 times now and only had one problem with the first order when a ego battery was DOA. which i got store credit for.
    And i agree that the $2.50 e-packet is worth it. The last one that arrived took 8 days. I'm currently waiting on my latest order of a kayfun lite+ clone.

14. khogmohon

khogmohon New Member

I ordered an ohm meter and it would only read 0.06 for all attys that I put on. Told them that and they issued a gift cert. No complaints so far

15. anitabell

anitabell New Member

I ordered 2 x Kanger Evod vv batteries as well as some other stuff on 22nd July. First week of this month I lodged a ticket as my tacking number (I paid the extra $1 to get 'faster' shipping and a tracker) was still showing in the philipines dated 8/8
    They advised that all was fine....can take up to 2 months blah blah
    Last week they emailed me to say the package was returned to them and the put the $'s back into my PayPal account
    I didn't bother reordering and went elsewhere for the evods....same price
    I should have chosen the free shipping option with FT!

16. Collie

Collie New Member

No status updates on the 2.50 e-packet postage for my latest shipment.... the.comspost website is mysteriously devoid of events. we'll see how it goes :) I'm betting 14 days incl weekends, like the non e-packet option.

17. tike

tike New Member

Its just weird how the post system works

I had 2 orders from the 8th Sept that havent shown up
    But 2 orders i made on the 15th and 16th already arrive

1 order from the 8th had 2 Vamos in it and the other had a stingray x
    1 from the 15th had a mukey and the 16th had the kayfun and Taifun (Need to log a ticket, Kayfun was so badly threaded i couldnt disassemble)

All with the extra $2.50.coms post option

18. mamsgaive

mamsgaive New Member

Actually never had a problem with Fasttech except for one time a package got stuck in Brazil but I cant blame them for that it was a problem with Singapore post. Ive heard lots of people here bag them out but even with things like batteries I cant complain. I bought two lap top batteries about eighteen months ago and they are still going strong in my work vamo`s.

19. ypsilon

ypsilon New Member

20. cgimzou02k

cgimzou02k New Member

I've made many orders with FT - only had two problems and they had no problem replacing them. I've recently found that Chinabuye is cheaper for a lot of things though and always seems to get here quicker.