Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Ego One problems

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by amee G, Dec 2, 2015.

1. amee G

amee G New Member

Hi guys.

I have recently purchased an Ego One and I'm absolutely loving the flavour and vapour production I get from it. The only problem I'm having is that I keep getting quite a bit of juice flowing up into the drip tip and into my mouth. I'm using the 1.0 ohm coil and usually have the air flow open about half way. At the moment I've been using 50/50 9mg juices from vapewild (love their on cloud custard!). Everything's pretty tight, not sure if maybe a seal has fallen out or something (this happened with my egrip, ended up with a pocket full of juice, later found the rubber seal from the coil sitting on the sink).

Anyone have any experience with ego ones?

Any suggestions?

2. Mr No

Mr No New Member

There is only 2 orings in the entire device from what I can see, and they are both on the coil itself. Check the outside of the coil and make sure you see them.

I get a little juice build up if I'm laying down and vaping for whatever reason, or if I'm really chain vaping. I'm of the belief it's due to the short distance between the coil and end of the drip tip. It's never been anything major though. It feels like it's more of a build up of vapour rather than actual juice leaking.

3. Wrotoup

Wrotoup New Member

In addition to JV's suggestion, when I refill the tank a little bit of juice always ends up in the air tube (which will result in gurgling or juice ending up in the drip tip and then your mouth), so prior to using it for the first time after a refill, I twist up the end of a tissue and insert it into the air tube to remove this excess juice, then replace the drip tip and go.

4. uncooto

uncooto New Member

Also check you are not overloading the coil by sucking too hard on the draw?

5. Emma Rose

Emma Rose New Member

Swapped over the drip tip today to the glass one with the bigger hole and haven't had any issues so far. I think JV might be right it's probably just vapour building up inside the drip tip, either that or I was inhaling too hard.

Thanks for the replies guys :)