Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

ego/510 style ohm/voltmeter (IMAGE HEAVY)

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by Semper Callide, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Semper Callide

Semper Callide New Member

so wanting an easy way to check the remaining voltage in my ego cells and also an ohm meter for my coils.

I decided to pull apart an old vision clearomiser and turn the base into a voltmeter connector for my ego cells I have also ordered a 510 connector from Ecig-sa

I will fit hopefully Monday when it arrives to test resistance in my coils and it will be fitted next to the voltmeter connection

enjoy the pics and my messy work and would love to hear your feedback and thoughts

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

adding the ohmmeter and cleaning up the wiring

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hope you guys like it

2. kariml

kariml New Member

That's pretty cool!

3. atrxnfclyf

atrxnfclyf New Member

That's very clever, sorry for being blonde, and I'm pretty new to vaping, still on ciggalikes, why do you need to do that? And when I get my Egos, if I need it, can I pay you to make one for me please?

4. browniess

browniess New Member

Nice meter...and very smart to incorporate into existing volt meter. Are you planning on mass production?

5. Alex

Alex New Member

I built this as a way for me to see the remaining voltage left in ego/510 style battery's that don't have a display like the ego series and it isn't really vital to have one as they show when they are low on power by the color of the button changing from one color to the other

it's also used for checking the resistance of atomiser coils using the other connection I don't think you would need one until you becom a more experienced vaper as it wouldn't benefit you at the moment I could still build one for you if you really wanted one I however don't think you will find much use for it at the moment hope this helps and cheers for liking my work

6. yhsbbouiys

yhsbbouiys New Member

I havnt thought of that but am happy to take requests however I live in Australia and postage would be more than it's worth lol