Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Eciggy Diggy Tester

Discussion in 'Vape Modding and Technical' started by Kaia, Oct 24, 2015.

1. melchiorDUS

melchiorDUS New Member

that was fresh off the charger and its a 650mah version, i should use it for a few hours and do it again.
    that was no atty, just 2 aligator clips on a doubled over bit of kanthal, high power variable resistor.

2. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

oh, the reason behind 2 resistances, my device adds 0.2 ohm in the circuit so I display the current with the device in circuit and the corrected resistance.
    I could just ignore the 0.2 ohm but it makes a small difference when its removed if you know what I mean.
    the things to note is that the twist is basically capable of 2.2A or so, with a fresh battery anyway, so its only a little under what a provari v1 is capable of up to 4.8v and very similar to a lavatube type device.
    quite impressive really, it surprised me.

3. Pitolosictemo

Pitolosictemo New Member

Same here, surprise for sure from such a small and cheap vv mod.

4. wourinee

wourinee New Member

attempting to see how the ego twist performs as battery gets lower. with and without atty at full and minimum power settings.
    this is with my current ego C atty after a few hours use today .. (EDIT: battery died next puff after entering this data, so this is just before cutoff readings, minimum battery )
    I was wondering how to get a reading just before the device cuts out as it has no warning .. well duh, i will take readings as it gets lower, then after it has died, plug it in for a one minute charge and then take it off for some data.. (edit: tried this, readings basically identical to the below)

(full power)

Linear Device Detected
    Vave = 4.562 V
    I = 1.905 A
    Power = 8.690 W
    Current Resistance = 2.394 ohm
    Atty Resistance = 2.194 ohm

Linear Device Detected
    Vave = 4.856 V
    Open Circuit

(minimum power)

Linear Device Detected