Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

ECF Annual Survey - Please complete - Last years was published widely

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by Poedosunion, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Poedosunion

Poedosunion New Member

ECF Big Survey 2015 

It takes 5-10 minutes and is a worldwide survey.

SEE POST NUMBER 8 IN THIS THREAD IF THIS LINK DOES NOT WORK PLEASE.

2. riddick3580

riddick3580 New Member

Says I've already taken this survey, is it perhaps the link to last years? I certainly don't remember doing any survey on ECF.

3. heidigh

heidigh New Member

I used to work in marketing and research and thats exactly how they do it. In a lot of cases they throw in a whole heap
    of 'red herring' questions so that you cant tell who the research is for or the aim of it (mostly not to bias the thing). I got
    the impressions the red herrings were the questions about our vaping habits etc.

I don't believe ECF would conduct a survey that would harm vaping either which is why I continued and finished it.

I did.

4. tintin1

tintin1 New Member

Yes, and I already do.

5. xxxdesire

xxxdesire New Member

Sure did ;)

6. hbrmmer

hbrmmer New Member

I did too.

7. kagasi

kagasi New Member

I did also..

8. conlai

conlai New Member

I did, I already do import though I doubt I'd go black market but there's tons of other options anyway

9. jkivzlv7v

jkivzlv7v New Member

I import all my juice as well. Mostcomstralian juices seem to be just the one flavour (cola, orange, chocolate cake etc) or a simple combination that doesn't appeal (strawberries and cream). There are plenty of places to get cheap tasting cordials, both here and OS, but not as many companies making crisp, clean, bright flavours that don't taste like chemicals and artificial sweetener. I guess not particularly liking custard, cream, or vanilla flavours doesn't help my selection either. But I digress.

If importing got too difficult I'd certainly try mixing my own flavours. But I'd hope if many countries started policing imports or banning flavoured e juice, that many juice companies would look at selling their flavour concentrates as drink flavourings or cordial. Better selling a dragon fruit, hibiscus, and acai berry flavouring concentrate than being unable to sell a juice with those flavours. What people do with those legal flavours when they have them is up to the individual.

I'm willing to spend $250 on a metal battery tube that is a bcomtiful piece of design, is well made and well finished, and hand made by a small business owner in small runs, not that price on something plain, unimaginative, and boring made in large factories by the thousands with the profits going to multinational tobacco companies.