Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Does anyone vape 0mg/mL nicotine?

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by nitInnofe, Oct 19, 2015.

1. kaexwqh8w

kaexwqh8w New Member

Yes agreed, still have approx 400ml in the freezer :D

2. naggisch

naggisch New Member

So does that mean you'd stop having sex altogether if you always had to use protection?

3. fella7

fella7 New Member

Or got married :unknown:

4. LALA13

LALA13 New Member

After about 8 at night, excluding weekends, I Vape no Nic. Same as aforementioned. The flavour and clouds. It's a hobby for me now too. I enjoy the forums, swapping gear and tips, buying new gear.
    However, sometimes the people I work for make me want to murder, so I'll keep using nicotine during the day and on weekends when I have a beer or 12

5. CHiL0Sa

CHiL0Sa New Member

Since i started vaping my wife has been asking for a few 'vapes' every now and then... Some people just like the flavours, i have now resorted to buying 2 x each flavour one 3mg and the other 0mg

Some find it similar to the shisha pipes, many of these have no nic just tobacco and flavouring

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

6. ndnndn999

ndnndn999 New Member

I do 0mg but normally higher PG or anything with menthol.

7. Chibi

Chibi New Member

I vape no Nic, because I wanted to make it easier to stop if/when I wanted to. And high levels of Nic juice makes me cough my lungs up.

It also protects you from STDs or unwanted pregnancy..........................

8. karenee

karenee New Member

Unwanted pregnancy? Hrmmm haha

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

9. Altettewara

Altettewara New Member

Hey Tim, how do you like your eggs anyway?

10. kjlp67

kjlp67 New Member

Flavourart apparently has a product to replace the TH of Nic.
    Not tried it, can't vouch for it, but it is listed as a nic replacement

GL

11. apple

apple New Member

Ive tried all of them, different chemicals and different brands. Higher PG and alcohol don't work either.

I've concluded that the the makers of throat hit substitutes/enhancers aren't vapers and know nothing about the experience.

12. blopblop

blopblop New Member

I've only just started vaping in the last 2 months. When I first purchased my starter kit I had 0mg nicotine while I waited for my to come in the mail. One I added to nicotine I noticed that the flavour changed a fair bit. It was always my intention to slowly decrease the nicotine volume, and hopefully I will, but I think I'll be vaping for a long time to come purely for some of the amazing flavours.

13. hentaikid2013

hentaikid2013 New Member

Oh and @ 3mg 1.2 and .5 coils I'm almost through 3 X 60 ml vaporeyes in 6 wks so it's probably a far bit next order I'm adding more Nic maybe 6 or 9 mg , I've tried 18 ( a USA juice ) if get half a hit then cough lungs up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Princess Pritchy

Princess Pritchy New Member

I've started out at 3mg nic because thats what my parents are on, the throat hit is nothing like a cigarette which is probably where I'm having my issues with still craving them but I do hope to eventually get to a 0mg nic. Only been vaping a month though so we'll see how it goes :)

15. Morgan Wood

Morgan Wood New Member

Device:
    Kangertech Subox Mini
    Juice:
    Juishy Arctic Grape
    I usually vape 3mg nic, but sometimes I just want to vape for the flavor. That's when I vape 0 nic. It's fun and it's gentle on your throat when you're doing tricks. I like to fuck around with different tricks and usually 0 nic is the best way to go for that.

16. missvape

missvape Active Member

Device:
    Pen Type
    Juice:
    Milk Man
    I do, I think I've been vaping without nicotine for a few weeks now. I started with 3 mg nicotine as well and slowly I was able to lessen and lessen it. Until now that I am able to completely vape without the nicotine. So mostly, I enjoy vaping for the flavours. I like mixing up different percentages of flavours and trying out new combinations as well.

17. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Member

Device:
    Vape Master
    Juice:
    Mango Lassi
    My boyfriend was a casual smoker and I liked smoking hookah or also known as the water pipe, with that being said, I do not need the nicotine so I buy nicotine free juices. I like the flavour of the juices and it is easier to vape then fix up an impulse snack. Vaping is also quicker than setting up and cleaning a hookah pipe.

18. missvape

missvape Active Member

Device:
    Pen Type
    Juice:
    Milk Man
    @Ladyferoz I have to Google hookah pipe just because I wasn't familiar with it. Turns out, I do know it, it's called shisha from where I am. And we usually smoke it in bars or clubs, whenever we have a big group of people. I don't have my own shisha so I don't smoke it on my own. But then, I read that sharing it with others can be quite dangerous as you're prone to infectious diseases and that's why I stopped using it.

Anyway, that's the beauty of vapes because I have my own and I can mix my own flavours as well. I don't have to share it with other people as well.

19. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Member

Device:
    Vape Master
    Juice:
    Mango Lassi
    Oh wow, I never thought of that, we usually use different plastic filters to avoid mixing. I guess you are right, this turned me off shisha, I have however seen disposable shisha pipes that you can buy online for cheap which means you do not have to share them, it is what introduced me to vaping.

missvape likes this.
  20. missvape

missvape Active Member

Device:
    Pen Type
    Juice:
    Milk Man
    Thank you for sharing that information about the disposable pipes. Sadly, not a lot of people know that from where I am so we tend to share the pipe when we use shisha. Anyway, if you use those disposable ones, then you don't have any problem at all of contacting infectious diseases. I'll definitely share that with a few of my friends who tend to share pipes when they use shisha!