Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Do you vape in restaurants?

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by Pablo Diaz, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Okaviator

Okaviator Member

Device:
    Joyetech
    Juice:
    Lemon
    I tried vaping in a restaurant once and it wasn't a pleasant experience. First of all, people glare at your constantly. Second of all, you will end up getting kicked out of the restaurant.

2. FenWoFon

FenWoFon Member

Device:
    VaporFI Rebel
    Juice:
    Pineapple
    The last time I went to arestaurant I took my vaper with me, when I was going to order I took it out my jacket and the waiter held his glance on me and was like WTF is that? I told him what it was and he was kinda surprised, at the end I jsut gave him some extra tip for being a nice guy.

3. ejorman1010

ejorman1010 Member

Device:
    Tesla
    Juice:
    Johnson Creek
    I've never vaped inside of a restaurant. It's just not a good look to blow vape smoke around where people are eating. I would be upset if I saw someone vaping inside of a restaurant.

4. Destinyosbourne

Destinyosbourne Member

Device:
    Box Mod
    Juice:
    Cappuccino
    I think it's rude to vape in public places...especially, If you vape nicotine.

5. genevb

genevb Member

Device:
    VaporFI Rebel II
    Juice:
    Apple
    Nothing legally preventing you to do so? Try and come here in my country and do that, you would get fined, over 100$ for vaping there, a new law has been passed about a month ago, strictly forbids smokers and vapers to do their "thing" in any public closed spaces. However, I would vape with others eating around at other tables, as long as my table is not too close and I exhale up in the air, so the vapors gets up to the ceiling easier.

6. rajesh

rajesh Member

Device:
    MODs
    Juice:
    Gorilla Juice
    Well, there are many non-vapes present inside the restaurant and they don't like it when I vape inside the restaurants. So, I don't vape in restaurants. However, I like to vape inside my personal room.

7. epaultspm

epaultspm Member

Device:
    Aspire K3
    Juice:
    Green Apple
    Unless you're in the smoking section of a restaurant(do they even have those now?), vaping is going to be considered rude, or even downright wrong by some people. The general public still associates cigarettes with vaping so it's going to be a while before that is acceptable. When the long term research comes in about vaping (if it's positive), and it's made public, I think things will start changing.

8. mauricioq

mauricioq New Member

Device:
    Pen Style
    Juice:
    Apple
    I would if it wasn't prohibited in my country. It's against the law to smoke inside public spaces and that includes vaping, which is a shame.